Season 3 premiere tomorrow

>season 3 premiere tomorrow
>no threads

Is Any Forums over The Boys?

Attached: 91W67NHfjeL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 61.6K)

show was never good

season 2 was terrible, 0 interest in whatever they do now.

no kino

>Have bad season 2
>Wonder why nobody wants to see it

Gee, makes no sense to me, Bob.

I like it. Makes me laugh and Aya Cash gives me a boner

Boysboys....it's over

Heard season 2 was shit so I'll stick with season 1 and the comic. The epic Any Forums scene was enough for me.

>WHAT IF
>SUPERMAN
>WAS
>...
>LE BAD???????!??!?!?!?
damn. how do they come up with this stuff?

actually looking forward to it. Season 2 wasn’t as good as 1 but the difference is over exaggerated by Any Forums. Hopefully it’s not as shit as Barry s3

>White people are bad the show

WE GET IT ALREADY

I wish they kept the whole series animated. You can actually see them fly and fight with live action its a lot of "WOOOOSH" sounds to imply they're flying and just landed

Attached: homelander.png (1604x1066, 1.48M)

one of the jannies on another board is letting us do a general on there since discussions on here all devolve into shitposts about trannies. no i won’t tell you which board. bye bye!

>cartoon shit
go watch invincible faggot

anything in the animated stuff that is canon for the show? don't really want to watch it.

is the animated show good? I passed it up initially cause I don't like spin offs, but if it's really good I'll give it a shot.

How is that the message you took away, you alt right crybaby?

There are 2 good episodes the one with the drug dealer and the homelander one. Everything else is pretty trash. Akwafina literally wrote an episode about a girl's shit coming to life its fucking abysmal

Lets see here
>Black man in charge of worlds largest company complains he's not white and how only white people can act out
>Literal Nazi is villain in season 2
>Bad guys is blonde haired blue eyed american
>Trailer mock ideas like "Keep america safe" and "america first"

Cope and dilate
Are they releasing all the episodes at once? I forgot how they did it last time

Most of the good guys are white though. You see race as a prism for all media because you're a racist hack

Amazon Prime so its weekly

Fuck my ass

Maybe I'm retarded but I don't get season 2.
Season 1 seems to be making fun of corporations, so I thought season 2 was making fun of feminist/anti white tones in corporations, but I don't know if they're just using that as an excuse to be putting that shit in the show, know what I mean?

Like they aren't being ironic feminist, they just are being feminist, ala the scene in Avengers with all the women in the shot being cringe.

Or am I looking too much into this show?

except trailer pretty much shows Billy (white) also becoming evil and the black guy being the voice of reason and opposing him. Every white guy in the show is an evil superhero, even the black superhero who kills the girl in the pilot is now considered good and was working with the boys to stop the nazi and also he has a tragic hood backstory

I think it's generally cynical toward corps and the massive public manipulation campaigns they put forth when the actual bottom line is profit no matter the blood cost

I'm going to pass but I appreciate the offer

I insist