Why subhumans are so obsessed with soyphones and MUH SOCIAL STATUS?

Why subhumans are so obsessed with soyphones and MUH SOCIAL STATUS?

Attached: android-vs-appl-2414831.jpg (1860x1598, 281.44K)

>usa
>android
this is bullshit

nah. The only person I know that owns an iPhone is my mother

It isn't, especially because of cybersecurity.

Is this inverted?

android represents a fuckton of brands with different features while ios is just apple

>USA: Android
>Worst Korea: Apple
I feel like this chart is 100% bullshit, or maybe it's a reddit poll or shit like that.

i thought all yanks used iphones

California is the face of the us I guess

iphone npcs on suicide watch

Sending videos and hq pictures on Android is a pain. If you send it via the default text messaging app the video is compressed and all blurry. You have to use third party apps like WhatsApp or Telegram, which most people don't use here either because they all have iPhones. I'm done with Android.

You barely found out about this?

im literally posting from my google pixel 2 atm
google pixel is a shite phone though, dont buy it

Good bait thread.

You just called the french subhumans, I hope you know that

>Syria: no data available

Attached: 5214631.jpg (500x500, 39.24K)

Shut the fuck up subhuman.

Attached: 1658376416964108.png (905x561, 952.06K)

>WhatsApp or Telegram, which most people don't use
I thought literally everyone used whatsapp in america
I don't know a single person in europe who doesn't have whatsapp

I'm not the one that's surprised by Android being more popular and people from other countries thinking it's the other way around. I don't have a problem with it. California's cool.

THIS. Just bought Huawei and Lenovo fraction of the cost of Apple shit

Nope, 90% of people just use the stock application that comes pre-installed. A few Android users, but even if they use WhatsApp they don't use it as their main messenger.

Most Americans use iPhones except losers (people on Any Forums)

Is Huawei good pastanigga? How's the quality of the phone?

The actual divide is more like
>Apple: People with more money than brains, and are scared of getting judged by other people
>Flagship Androids: Autists and probably virgins who make a concious effort at not being normal
>Non-flagship Androids: Poorfags who can't afford the other two

Hello my colorblind friend

>So which phone gets the most hate from country to country? We used an academic language analysis tool called SentiStrength to analyze 347,856 brand-related tweets from around the world for positive or negative feelings. SentiStrength gives short texts a positive (1 to 5) and negative (-1 to -5) score. We considered a tweet positive if the positive sentiment scored higher than the negative sentiment and vice versa.

Kek ok, it's 100% bullshit.

>japan
>android
lol bullshitmap

I have still have my Samsung Galaxy Y (2011) and works better than any phone today, never getting an iShit

How do you even run recent apps with that thing?

Then why does the map show youre an android cunt