I want to live my myth in Provence

I want to live my myth in Provence

What goes on here

what is it like living in white man's paradise

should I drop everything and live a rural Franco life now someone please tell me

Attached: file.png (600x493, 656.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28IlBe9GqXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white man's paradise
WE ARE BROWN

Provence is nice, but not "white mans" anymore.

Attached: france black births.jpg (1024x1177, 228.46K)

>white man's paradise

Attached: 1649661854719.jpg (770x600, 81.2K)

FUCK FUCK FUCK

they're all in the cities right, the rural countryside is full of white wives right??

everywhere is cool but marseille, marseille is suffering unless you grew up in cairo; st remy and les baux de provence are very comfy but extremely touristy, aix en provence and avignon, along with arles are very nice and worth visiting even if americans won't really be able to enjoy anything historical. Tarascon and its castle could be interesting, as well as sisteron for its scenic views. The camargue is splendid and wild, while Briancon in the haute alpes, is a nice place to relax after driving around the lowlands. Cote d'azure is alright but not my thing

One thing you've got to keep in mind is that, Occitania and consequently, Provence, are a separate culture from what you normally think about France and rightly so. If i were you, i'd go to langudoc thru Nimes, beziers and albi all the way to carcassonne, too.

let the french answer, but nice and lyon are definitely very ... multicultural

>I want to live my myth in Provence
looks really nice

Attached: provence.gif (320x200, 2.51M)

>Occitania and consequently, Provence, are a separate culture from what you normally think about France
I'm pretty they imagine Provence when they talk about France, kek

I'm pretty sure*

i actually imagine Grand Est

Attached: Nancy_-_Place_Stanislas.jpg (2048x1536, 878.02K)

most americans are retarded so they think that provence is next to the loire or ile de france; also most ppl think about ile de france and poitou id say.
occitania could be a different country in all honesty

occitania is already considered algeria

Girls from there are really cute

such a meme take

Occitania as one region is a big meme
Stop dividing France like this
>French, spicy "French", Viking "French", Italian "French", British "French" and German "French"

lol no france is a nonwhite shithole

Attached: 1644772918876.jpg (525x2059, 430.34K)

the fuck are you even trying to say

My entire concept of Occitania comes from this image and this album, how close am I

youtube.com/watch?v=28IlBe9GqXU

Attached: file.png (480x360, 253.53K)

qrd on viking france

Very far from truth. france is just a giant african slum

Attached: 1650633161219.jpg (1515x1200, 354.54K)

amo clichy sous bois

1) Southwestern France and Southeastern France don't have the same culture
2) You seem to think there is the "real" France and "fake" Frances
>occitania could be a different country
This country is made of many different region, it doesn't make sense to say it could be a different country since it can be said of all regions in France

Oops

Normandy, ask English people, they love to pretend Normans are pure Scandinavians

Not even close

Attached: merlin_142147977_100a78d7-9d35-479e-8ac0-463cd7fbff8f-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 202.32K)

i know that well but most people wont care so i was making a superficial point about how france isnt only ile de france and loire and whatever else people think about all the time