Westworld returns this month with Season 4

Westworld returns this month with Season 4
Remember Westworld?

Attached: rer.jpg (675x1000, 563.85K)

i was trying to forget but then you had to go ahead and make this thread didnt you, paid advertiser

I was absolutely certain this show would be an every-season-is-standalone thing after the first ended with 97% of its plot points wrapped up and had nothing interesting to build on

I never finished season 2

Westworld ended with the first season.

Never got past the middle of season 2. Doubt it improved after that. Can't watch it now, because al I'll think about is Marylyn Manson fucking her in the ass.

This it was a PERFECT ending

I wanted to get into it but I think I only saw two or three episodes before I just forgot about it, worth going back to?

I stopped watching tv and I can't go back. If you can't tell a story in 1.5 to 2 hours, I'm not interested.

What will Dolores do this time?

Attached: Evan Rachel Wood Hitler Kike.jpg (1620x1665, 1.71M)

I couldn't agree more, although I'll give you 3.5 if it's really involving. But not multiple seasons with 15 episodes each.

Turns to shit after season 1

best thing in tv for years, why Any Forums hates it? no idea and don't care they feel good being contrarian as usual I guess

Season 3 was so trash. Why would anyone care

season 1 was based everything else sucked ass

This the show where they purposely cast a black dude with a big dick and had an unnecessary scene where they show the entire thing half chub while a white women ogles at it? No thanks, Rabbi.

S1 was incredible, a perfect limited series and ending there would have been incredibly satisfying.
S2 was fine but the escape from the park was so dragged out and body switching felt relatively cheap and clunky.
S3 was a fucking mess, so many plotlines divided up and it didn't feel like any of them mattered.

I really liked season 1, it had a pretty good ending but then they keep milking and I decided to stop watching

I forgot this show existed

did they show the shrink rays yet

This. I never finished season 2