Wi pipo reelly do be laik this xDDDD

Wi pipo reelly do be laik this xDDDD

Attached: www.litterboxcomics.png (800x999, 663.51K)

I'm gonna fuck that cat

Only nords are this antisocial

Any Forums pipo reely do be laik this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 22-59-22 sheeple.png (PNG Image 376 × 401 pixels).png (376x401, 83.81K)

ok that is actually pretty funny

Based

Chat the fuck up

wypipo is stupid xDD

I just take stuff out of people carts at the grocery store. I figure why bother deciding what I want to buy, I’ll just take what other people already decided on. It makes my life a lot easier because I don’t have to think as much. I walk around and take an item or two from each cart when the person isn’t looking, then put them in my duffle bag and walk out the store and eat whatever I picked

Literally me.

>not just yelling ''AAAAAAAAAH, I COULD GET MYSELF SOME FINE "
NGMI

Attached: 1647672417107.jpg (1024x1024, 171.58K)

I don't get it

I remember being at Pak 'n Save and buying lamb chops, I didn't remember the date or have my phone on me so I said "Hey, do you have today's date?" to the woman next to me.

She looked utterly terrified for a brief moment before answering, like I was some stranger coming at her down a dark alley.

Why are people so strange in supermarkets.

Attached: ezgif-4-fcdcf444ea.jpg (1280x1280, 126.07K)

The cat kid wants to have sex with his mom and will probably do it because his mother is into incest and pedophilia, terrible, terrible picture, I'm gonna throw up

> talking to people in the supermarket
do Kiwis really?

This exact thing happened to me today when I went shopping. There was this guy by the pasta shelf and I was looking at something else and waiting for him to move. After a minute I noticed he was also waiting for me to move. Kind of awkward

Attached: 1657879976373.jpg (1080x1079, 166.88K)

well duh, you talk to cashiers

You could just reach out and take what you need, it would be way faster.

Me outside the 4th wall waiting for automaton reactions to another automaton posting this picture

sex