All latinx countries larp and pretend their white and western. Except for Mexico...

All latinx countries larp and pretend their white and western. Except for Mexico, here we embrace our amerindian identity. We consider the fall of the mexican empirento be the greatets tragedy to ever has happened us

Why is this?

Attached: images-1.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Mexico had a very large amerindian civilisation and you embrace that identity out of reaction against USA

I'm confused because most of the stuff I know from lat am comes from Any Forums, but do latinos actually larp as natives??

Do Latinx countries larp as white? I only really see Latinx larping as white on here. Everywhere else it's all Bad bunny, rap music, and twerking

We lament the fall of the Excan Tlatoloyan every day of our lives

Even the founding fathers had the idea of reestablishing the mexican empire

Attached: tenoch.jpg (2580x1932, 1.58M)

>el mexicano larpeando

we don't, only the retards from here do this, we have a well established culture already, but then again we're not latinx so doesn't really matter

burn all chilangos

It might have been interesting if native Mexicans actually managed to keep their own states somehow, maybe adopt Christianity and import European technology like firearms or printing and remained their own thing kind of like Ethiopia in Africa. But that didn't happen, it was all swallowed by Spain.

I much prefer the Latin American identity than beg to be accepted in the White club. In spite of its flaws, I think our continent is beautiful, blessed as it is.

Sorry mexicanbro. But no more Sacrifices allowed.

Attached: FYZ1mqnXoAApS6s.jpg (700x695, 141.25K)

What Latin American idenity?

Because Aztecs and Mayans were cool. What did the Indians in Brazil or Columbia ever achieve?

> “¡Genios de Moctezuma, Cacama, Quautimozin, Xicoténcatl y Calzontzín, celebrad en torno de esta augusta asamblea el fausto momento en que vuestros ilustres hijos se han congregado para vengar vuestros ultrajes y desafueros y librarse de las garras de la tiranía y fanatismo! Al 12 de agosto de 1521 sucedió este día en que nos reunimos; en aquél se apretaron las cadenas de nuestra servidumbre en México-Tenochtitlan, en éste se rompen para siempre en el venturoso pueblo de Chilpancingo”.

Attached: morelos.jpg (278x181, 8.05K)

I have a fantasy of going back in time some hundreds to 1000 years before 1492 and introducing smallpox and other diseases to the natives. So by the time spanish arrive they would have developed some immunity and recovered. The Spanish would be forced to do just that; trade ans exchange goods and ideas without actually destroying the civilizations and mixing that much. But who knows, maybe that would have completely wiped out the natives and this is best case scenario. Other than the Spanish deciding on a purely trading endeavor rather than conquest

>native Mexicans actually managed to keep their own states somehow

But they do, there are states which are ruled enterely by mayans, yaquis, mixtecs, otomis, etc

The difference between Mexico and the rest of spic-america is that here even racist criollos need to get in line and respect native cultures if they want to be president

This doesn't happen in the rest of latam countries, where they have massacred and genocided their indian populations in cia backed military regimes

Attached: peñamaya.jpg (500x333, 27.42K)

Iberian + Indio, sometimes + Afro identity. The easygoingness; the life simplicity; the joy and sovl.

So. You don't have your own identity?

Attached: __inaba_tewi_touhou_drawn_by_noya_makoto__2e42586ab66cb737a7272c59bb92a2c0.jpg (775x809, 394.76K)

Quit acting like a faggot; you understand very well, what I'm talking about.

We have 260 of these eagle heads in all the country mapping the route where Hidalgo (foundign father) passed by.

260 was days of the divinatory - religious calendar of mesoamerica (tonalpohualli)

One of my life goals is visiting them all

Attached: Captura de pantalla completa 25112013 225053.jpg (632x475, 88.18K)

Don't forget crime, corruption, and blaming the mutts

Who are you again?