SHAUN OF THE DEAD

What’s the Any Forums verdict?

Attached: CB349AD2-8A16-4B1F-AF26-DBAFF540FCDF.jpg (2048x1346, 2.78M)

>a shot of 6 actors from the film
>there isn't a random black there just becuase they are black
so rare these days bros, literally watch anything new and ull see it. I miss the old days

pretty good but hot fuzz was better

OWD U NO IM BRI"ISH

better than the world's end but worse than hot fuzz.

it's funny. bongs know their humour.

Kino

pass

Sean of the Dead: Any Forums
Hot Fuzz: Reddit
World's End: EXTREME Reddit

It’s amazing, don’t listen to he got the order completely wrong. Shaun > Worlds > Fuzz.

WASTED QUADS. World's End is shit

Shaun > Fuzz >>>>> World's End

i liked how all the small things that were set up, like the console game they played, had satisfying pay offs later. I like galaxy quest for the same thing. That's how you should write a comedy screenplay.

anyway, this is a 10/10 movie.

Hot Fuzz is the best. Cope

Attached: 1537915763141.gif (446x186, 1.98M)

Stay jelly of my digits. Worlds End is a literal pleb filter.

People should give The World's End a rewatch. I was surprised at how much better it was on my second watch.
Or maybe it was just because my mom was about to die in the hospital and I'm suicidal.

Fucking sucks

The World's End > Hot Fuzz > Shaun

They say nigger so it's a 0/10 from me

fine (great when i was a teen) wrght's stuff hasn't held up well but it is better than what he makes these days which is absolute shite

That is unironically the best state to be able to understand what a good movie actually is

>SHAUN OF THE DEAD
reddit shit, the first official "soi-horror"
im sure reddi/tv/irgins will love it

your assessment is incorrect, friend. they're all fun movies and worth a watch, but the objectively correct ranking is

Hot Fuzz > Shaun of the Dead > World's End

Absolutely terrible ranking

Nope. Reddit hates it because Nick Frost says "Nigger" Reddit LOVES Hot Fuzz though.

Hot Fuzz has no weight to it. It’s a slapstick cartoon comedy with every character being one dimensional. The other two films have depth

Tards remember Shaun of the Dead fondly, but that's because they forget that 70% of the run time is unlikable English people talking about their forgettable interpersonal problems.
World's End was bad because it was fucking boring. Hey, remember the third bar they went to? Remember the important conversation they had there? Me either. The climax was like part of a bad stage play written by a college kid.
Hot Fuzz was good.

He does? It's been so long since I've seen it that I can't tell if my leg is being pulled or not.

Ha ha I'm just imagining your retarded ass going into a store where they sell sunglasses and going "Bad store no sell shoes! Me no like!" Then you go home and shoot the autistic part of your brain out and onto the wall and everyone you know is relieved