Literally what's the reason for this?

Not looking for a racist/meme answer, genuinely curious why most blacks are raised by single moms. Is it cultural practice to not stick around too long?

I also understand there are socioeconomic factors but it's not like their aren't poor white and Hispanic families so I don't think that tells the whole story.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220806-013606_Chrome.jpg (1440x1248, 314.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjUam6toC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweden has the highest rate of single parents in the world and they turn out fine

are you the thai that adores WMAF?

>Sweden
>fine
All of Europe is suffering central. No one here is fine

that explains a lot

weird that the rate of solo father is constant but the rate of solo mother varies heavily

There's a big difference between living with a single mother and have cohabiting parents

Or appearently cohabiting parents meand stepmom/stepdad. I'm talking about parents having split custody, which is common in Sweden

>Is it cultural practice to not stick around too long?
Yes, and it's a huge problem in the African-American community. There's no economic or political factor that can explain it. It's also worth noting that fifty years ago, the percentage of black children being raised by single mothers was much lower than it is now (though also much higher than the contemporaneous percentage among white children), which suggests that this is not a cultural practice that can be solely attributed to African culture or to the destruction of black families by slavery, though those factors may play some role.

r and k selection
blacks evolved to breed as much as they can since africa is hot and luxurious (foods and bacteries),lots of kids used to died in the first years, mens tend to not care about them and fuck around because its the most efficient reproductive strategy in such environnement
even todays, africans womens are more serious and industrious than their mens

I think part of it is that the state confers more financial benefits upon couples that are separated than couples that stay together, as well as black culture just being bad.

They're welfare queens and they've totally normalized this dynamic, you will hear "baby dad" more than father

anecdotally, black women have a lot of sex and often don't care if there's a condom around

On the other hand, what valuable lessons would these children learn from adult black men?

most children in black communities are being born out of wedlock and through “accidents” black women are also the demographic that aborts the most babies in the US. Most of the Problems can be traced back to the crack epidemic
courts usually favor mothers and other relatives over fathers, so its not too weird to assume that they are more or less evenly spread

There may have been some community-wide social shift then, possible as a form of civil rebellion against ruling social orders - including traditional nuclear and generational family units.

Attached: 1652614049653.jpg (622x618, 55.91K)

It was the (((War on Poverty))) (read: the assimilation of blacks onto the state welfare plantation)

The state replaced the father

That doesn't explain why the rate has increased so much since the 1960s.

>Most of the Problems can be traced back to the crack epidemic
This problem was evident before then.

Yes, the decline of the nuclear family was caused largely by the sexual revolution and the implementation of no-fault divorce laws.

the crack epidemic is arguably one of the leading symptoms behind it. After the civil rights movement and especially the black panthers, the US government shat their pants because blacks were a serious threat in regards of domestic terrorism, hence why they used every opportunity to destabilize the black community

>r and k selection
That would apply for different species, not for 2 populations of the same species. The human species as a whole along with all of the great apes are a good example of K selection.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjUam6toC8

Section 8 housing is public housing provided to low income families, which are disproportionately black. A lot of two parent black households are slightly too "rich" to be eligible for Section 8 housing, so the logical choice is for these women to divorce their husbands and then take the children.

Prior to the Jim Crow laws being repealed, black and white divorce/single parent rates were roughly comparable.

Attached: E8DC1F16-8771-4B97-ABE9-9CA0A545CB52.png (954x453, 84.49K)

>nonmarital birth rates
Not related to having a single mother at all

>That doesn't explain why the rate has increased so much since the 1960s.
because vaccines and modern personal hygiene habits implement in africa, simple thing like washing hands, shower and cleaning food etc decreased tremendously the death rates of babys.
Everywhere blacks settled, their number exploded because it's their reproductive strategy, it's in their biology to fuck as much as they can and leave when the baby is secured, thats why you see black women (even whites or other races) with toddlers alone because the mens already move eslewheres and they have done their jobs

of course i'm generalizing but it think it's true, blacks seek quantity over quality contraty to white and asians because in africa, you can't be picky

One Black user here once said this isn't entirely because their fathers all abandon them, but because most Black couples don't marry, so this percentage is inflated

A Black user*

Usa don't have "welfare"

Very true, they do send the child support check and visit like once every 3 months so they're quite involved

>solo father
I know someone who was raised this way and he's the single most autistic person I have ever known.

Attached: images (4).png (596x515, 10.02K)

Make me laugh some more. 22% of all Americans today are on some form of government assistance, the highest ever. I see Medicaid advertisements like it's some kind of new restaurant.

Attached: budget.png (1003x837, 109.64K)