/brit/

breadwinners edish

Attached: 20220804_162338.jpg (2048x1479, 134.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1659728481946655.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=eU5Dn-WaElI
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ptyz_1kNB0
youtube.com/watch?v=PLg9MAbHds8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rarely mentioned but gymcels are some of the worst posters

*poos on poster below*

Dual earner = employers can halve the sallary and get double the work force.

Well, you also have a tiny increase in expenses in the form of daycare and so on. It's still totally a huge scam.

Im gonna Eeeeet

are track limits not a thing in enduro racing or something? amount of times these cars go off the track and nobody bats an eye, like what's even the point in a track if it doesn't matter if you stay on it

Attached: 1591543071292.jpg (800x600, 53.06K)

Attached: D9EC18DA-0A58-4276-8090-38ECEBBD30B1.jpg (828x614, 98.82K)

leftypol unleashed

Attached: lefty.jpg (1127x760, 69.39K)

sue

Attached: su1460.jpg (1280x720, 83.5K)

gf and i keep getting called a power couple, bonded years ago when we were just out of uni about how we work super late all the time, now we're both 30 and have a combined salary of £225k, combined bonuses ten to be around £100k and we both have huge payouts due in a few years due to stock options from our companies. feels good lads, budget for our first house is £1.5m

he does seem a bit racist though doesn’t he

aliens? for me it's dinosaurs, because they're actually real
just casually had massive lizards that could eat you whole roam the earth whatever million years ago

Fatboy Slim is fucking in heaven

haha nan bummer

i am a NASTY. LITTLE. VIRGIN.

*looks around and scans the thread for anything suspect*

simply too anxious
just going to block her

Attached: FE055B6A-91B5-444A-A8E8-2DE27B298B88.jpg (1125x349, 50.4K)

mate. have a word with yourself

it's scary but just do it

CHANGE MY PITCH UP
SMACK MY BITCH UP

Bumhole's been africanised

why? you'll make her feel bad

might take a bit of benzo before i go

good for you. i still live at my mothers, barely employd

>After her speech is interrupted by protestors, Liz Truss tells the audience she will bring in new legislation to stop "our democracy being disrupted by unfair protests."

you lads are gonna wish you had the First Amendment once this cunt takes power

Attached: 20220805_153810.jpg (1480x828, 66.65K)

She's done the legwork mate, just go for it. If you fuck it up then who cares

came a few tenths off setting the fastest lap time at my local karting circuit, reckon if i wasn't a fat fuck i would've had it

nah don;t do that if you are going to be drinking - recipe for complete disaster
just have a few beers before going

yeah like january the 6th?

mentally ill me

Nah fuck protesters, annoying cunts who get in the way

Attached: 2574.jpg (1080x1349, 221.35K)

zhang salivating at this

i.4cdn.org/gif/1659728481946655.webm

wish we had the first amendment here but people genuinely see nothing wrong with legislating what we can say in this country it's fucking insane

youtube.com/watch?v=eU5Dn-WaElI
mental really

bootlicker

women are goddamn stupid lol

Attached: womenwanttostayhome.jpg (1080x1469, 383.12K)

just go out for drinks or whatever
no one will judge you if it goes bad

>gays should get capital punishment
absolutely based

I am not crazy! I know he posted the new early! I knew it was 290. Thirty too early. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He - he covered his tracks, he got that virgin sueposter to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That slag post! Are you telling me that a man just happens to mix up Any Forums and /s/? No! He orchestrated it! Clogwog! He's using a VPN! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own board! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the blacked folder! But not our Clogwog! Couldn't be precious Clogwog! Ruining the general! And he gets to make the new!? What a sick joke! I should've reported him when I had the chance! And you - you have to report him!

Attached: file.png (1407x794, 630.58K)

HEY GIRLS
HEY BOYS
SUPERSTAR DJS
HERE WE GO

this is the video that inspired me to get into music production

the mixdown is shit

leftypol protestors are awful emotional babies that are being used as a scapegoat to tear down free speech
it's because of them that protests will never be taken seriously again, and we might need that for something actually serious

feeling kurious
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ptyz_1kNB0

youtube.com/watch?v=PLg9MAbHds8

Haven't had a good PM since

Nah it's better to have never had rights at all.

my mum was so vocally bitter about this, even as a young child i recognised she was a stupid lazy bint who resented having to lift a finger. took years off work when my sister and i were born then hired a nanny and did literally fuck all

im an incel not a virgin, get it right

Attached: su5456.jpg (860x798, 94.27K)

this the new DANDY vid where they send her to LA?

Proper men back then. The wetbacks now would have 6 security lads piling on top of them as if someone had thrown a grenade.

harold wilson had more style than any other PM
not much substance sadly

it's much more lax than f1 yeah

You want to stand outside somehwere and shout, fine. But cunts who chain/glue themselves to infrastructure deserve to be gunned down

no

Attached: su5451.jpg (800x1200, 176.05K)

It should give a man a great sense of pride and accomplishment that his wife can be lazy. That she has soft hands and the eyes of someone who has slept well.

I want guns

such a silly back and forth
anyone who brings up the natives while also talking about replacing western people is a hypocrite, interviewer made him look stupid esp at the end

/brit/ lads do shit like this then complain about being virgins

I WANNA SCREAM
AND SHOUT
AND LET IT ALL OUT

agree but it's such a turn off if a woman expects it, like fuck off you entitled cunt

wheres that techno slag friday night lad

mmm boots