You wake up in car free america

>you wake up in car free america
whats your first move?

Attached: car free.png (750x411, 452.12K)

Will there still be scooter drive-thru's at McDonalds?

Attached: ef3.png (636x778, 23.84K)

Crack open a beer and go for a drive.

>car-free America
Why are Americans always so extreme
It’s either 8 lanes or 0 lanes
How about functioning buses, start with that it will solve a huge part of the problem

Buy a horse, i ain't using public transportation.

I walk to the grocery store

I used to walk until I bought a ebike and it's much easier

it says 152 parking spaces THOUGH

I will probably get an ebike too at one point

trains and trams are the only forms of transportation that should exist. buses are slow because they have to share the road with cars.

>Why are Americans always so extreme
Two party state and an increasingly stronge party doctrine. The way to maintain the myth that the American citizen has a say in its politics is to radically identify with one of the two parties. Meanwhile the parties themselves define themselves by simply believing the opposite of the other party.

Notice how the Wu Flu was treated for example.

Before arriving in America:
>Republicans: We're all going to fucking die and it's the fault of the Commie Chinks! Close all borders, shoot every foreigner that coughs!
>Democrats: Racism is the REAL virus! You don't want to be a racist, do you? Let a diseased Chinese child sneeze in your mouth, bigot!

After arriving in America:
>Republicans: It only kills the weak, who cares about weak people lmao? We're going to defiantly sneeze in eachothers mouths in the name of freedom!
>Democrats: This is literally a deadly disease! Wear your mask! Wear two masks! Wear masks at home! Wear masks in the shower! Wear masks after you're vaccinated! Wear masks after you're quadruple-giga-ultra-vaxxed!

FPTP kills political discourse, which does not exist in modern day America.

>How about functioning buses
Buses are slow, dirty and really inefficient ways to transport large groups of people.
>muhh you can fill 50 people inside one
Most buses are running almost empty during most of the day, and during peak hours they are filled with people who refuse basic hygiene. I used buses for a few years, and there is absolutely nothing worse than 6pm busses.

America severely lacks high-speed rails. Holly shit I have no idea how they have ZERO kilometres of high-speed rails...

a good public transport system would mean "white" americans would have to share the vehicle with latinx's, blacks and other minorities and they need segregation to survive

Why can't they just a build a train?

Attached: phos mirandote.jpg (672x1024, 146.09K)

we would have to share the train with non whites

Duh, it's because of the metric system, you need metric to build beautiful trains.

Attached: SBB-Giruno-Zug-Schweiz-2.jpg (1920x1280, 409.68K)

because they are used inproperly most of the time
you can use buses to extend the reach of any other transit system
for example, an extensive light rail system can be made twice as efficent with bus lines that extend the reach of each station

You already share school and job with them...
If you turn your tv, it takes less than 30 seconds to a nigger to show up...

private school and remote work

this guy gets it.

Attached: netzplan_vbz.gif (2154x2949, 612.23K)

>what are bus lanes

how many cents per post does General Motors pay you?