Zoomers don't know who this is

>Zoomers don't know who this is

Attached: fhqwhgad.jpg (1280x720, 100.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zsdo4JjisAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't deserve HSR

RIP Compy

im a millennial and i never watched a second of this trash, and by that I dont know who this is by name

>filename

>this made millennials shit their pants in laughter

this

yes unironically

t. millenial/zoomer born in 96

I still have the DVDs and the figurines on my desk

good jorb

COME
ON
FHQWHGADS

How did they pull it off? Pretty much everyone who knew the Internet as an artistic/entertainment medium was influenced by Homestar in some way. I didn't know of any age demographic that didn't enjoy it to some extent.

Attached: onion[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fsqeszb.m4a].png (382x383, 97.5K)

I used homestar jokes to pick up millennial girls
t. GenX

how the fuck did they predict pickle rick

based

Coach Z was the only funny one. And do not even start with Onion Bubs.

Attached: 1571270059485.gif (300x200, 71.62K)

Why dont more amateur animations exist now? The death of flash? The youtube monopoly and algorithm?

Fuck you you oniony piece of shit!

youtu.be/zsdo4JjisAA
Shut up, kid!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18.3K)

easier to stream playing video games than to make animations for money

flash animation file sizes were just that much smaller than videos, so lengthy animations can be made without taking too much bandwidth.

some videos like the numa numa was the kind of quality that would you expect from video at the time.

Attached: Numa Numa[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F6l8uqh.webm].webm (536x412, 2.55M)

What the fuck is the appeal of livestreaming, exactly? I'm watching one right now to earn TFuel and it's the most boring shit imaginable.

They still exist you just have to go looking for them and even then few have the soul of hsr

Why is it that this and Homestuck were the only two web related things that took full advantage of the internet as a medium?

I don't know but it's sad that it won't ever happen again because all the content is gathered on social media now so nobody will pay attention to an independent website that focuses solely on one project ever again.

Tiny heavy

because it was FUCKING FUNNY
Is that not BUSSIN enough for you, broccoli head?!?!!

>>Zoomers don't know who this is
god this shit was lame
makes sense 4channel, land of starwars shilling is now reminscing on fucking homestar runner

you all suck, this board sucks
fuck you

Remember reply girls? YouTube's solution to that had the byproduct of making animation on YouTube commercially unviable, so nearly all animators either quit, went to a different medium altogether (Egoraptor with Game Grumps), or used alternate means to get money (IE Patreon or merch sales)

The reason we don't get more homestars now is because of this and people pretty much solely use YouTube and other social media and that's it. The more people use the web, the smaller it gets

>here i go again with the e-mails, every week i hope that it's from a fe-male

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.36K)

I know who that is, but you should tell the rest of the thread cause I'm not haha

Ironically, reply youtube cancer still clogs the algorithm

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 27.53K)

I HEARD YOU WERE THE GUY!!!

god I hate all of those cocksuckers so much

If I could go back in time to make sure Steve Jobs died before Cancer got him to stop the iPhone, I fucking would

fhqwhgads

normalfags like passive entertainment. (((marketers))) have shifted their cattle that otherwise would've been watching daytime TV and sportsball to watching video games instead. what's hard to understand? just treat anyone that says "i watched a stream" the same way you would someone that says "i watched the game sunday night" - with disgust and ostracization like they deserve.

Attached: 1823787123.gif (305x185, 394.35K)

>Steve Jobs died before Cancer got him to stop the iPhone
wut

Pretty sure that whatever you think is good and want to discuss is really embarrassing.