Reminder that Mike hasn't been in an RLM video in over 5 weeks

Reminder that Mike hasn't been in an RLM video in over 5 weeks.

Attached: file.png (258x294, 88.62K)

Rich hasn't been in a video since the allegations 6 months ago. The silence is deafening

george lucas sodomised him to death with a jar-jar binks action figure and rightly so

THE NOT GAYS!

>jay deleted his twitter, left wisconsin and has been missing along with the patreon money
>rich and mike haven't been on talking terms since the "incident"
>channel is running on fumes uploading vids that were shot months ago
it's really over this time, isn't it? don't be sad that it's gone, smile because it happened

For a single man in his late 40s Mike does seem to be quite against straight couples- Now wait a minute...

we couldn't have known how bad things would get

In this latest video from the Patreon, Rich is looking good but Mike is looking pretty pale. Is he ok?

Attached: RedLetterMedia.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Josh has been in police custody for months awaiting trial. None of the RLM guys are willing to pay his bail, and I don't blame them. 600gbs of CP is unprecedented in Wisconsin police history.

I knew it was over when the original upload of the latest BOTW, before it got taken down and edited, had five extra minutes of raw footage of Mike and Jay fighting about the missing patreon money. They pretended no one noticed, but we did.

Paramount+ has blood on its hands.

is there a re-up?

he was in one three days ago

they're probably lost in the archives forever but around gorilla interrupted there was some pics taken of mike and jay holding hands, i do think mike might be a bit bi, or maybe jay took advantage of him.

I'm glad, they treat their fans like shit.

When will Mike just apologize to George Lucas.

She's detransitioning to become Jessi again

This is what hormone replacement therapy does to you

oh wow, was that why the last part of the video is so awkward and ends so quickly? jesus, i was wondering why rich was so red in the face and covering it

>Reminder that Mike hasn't been in an RLM video in over 5 weeks.
Sorry but such claims have already been debunked.

Context?????

Anyone have their Diamond Cobra vs. White Fox video?

Mike bought Rich an Oculus Crust 3, but he gets so exhausted watching Rich play.

RLM posted youtube comments like 10 hours ago.