Are you working remotely or freelancing in your country?

Are you working remotely or freelancing in your country?

Attached: workingfrompoll.webm (576x1024, 1.43M)

I'm an applied math degree dropout and don't have any marketable skills what can I learn to start making money in a few months?

Have you considered taking up a trade?

Attached: 2172ACE5-B2EE-4919-A24D-4D6A887742BE.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

So this is where all the money is going
This is what women earned the right to work for

I've a disability which precludes me from heavy work, but if the job doesn't require me being on my feet for 8h or lifting heavy things I can consider. On top of that now there are few jobs and the pay is peanuts.

i'm too retard to be able to work user...

>I will never make as much as these lazy femoids
It's over

Firstoids cant truly suffer

Currently in 2nd year of applied math. I will get a job if I simply learn to code right?

Can’t be mad or anything. I spent two years doing nothing and collecting almost $10k USD every month. They kicked me out a month ago but I’m sure I can pull it off again.

with your experience you should consider becoming a mercenary

Do what I did. Apply for a remote job in the US from LATAM and that’s it. Exchange rate is nuts right now. It works if you find crappy startups

How can you do that

LinkedIn my guy.

>risking wetting your notebook and loosing your data
yeah, nah, that bitch only manages coffee stocks

Technically I'm doing the same thing from Canada

How does that even work? Wouldn't be better for any business in US to hire some mexican or indian guy living there? I bet there's some law that makes it harder to hire for remote jobs outside country. I don't see the advantage

Indian there gets payed 5k. Brazilian gets payed 4k. It’s that difficult to understand?

Most likely. I couldn't. I dropped out due to illness and when I recovered I had to earn to live. I had ADHD and couldn't learn well so I did some hustles on the side. Last year I had bought a flat for myself and my parents so I no longer live in 1 room with them. But it isn't worth anything anymore.

>can afford flat

Attached: 1560197069953.jpg (1024x407, 33.81K)

Remotely

so what jobs do you have?

"product manager" what the fuck do these jobs that all the foids seem to have even mean?

working with a glossy screen in direct sunlight is pure suffering

They're a consultant but they're managing products