Do we have an "Ugly American" image in your country?

Do we have an "Ugly American" image in your country?

Attached: 1649098900379.jpg (2937x2946, 1.24M)

Stupid women, all dumb as shite

racist white women get me so fucking hard. black dudes have no idea how good they have it

yes

>let's take a picture of our political opponents in a silly pose with mouth gaping open and eyes close
>this will surely prove theyr are in the wrong!
old tricks.
save the two old ladies, the people in this picture are normal or even good-looking

no? it's Louisiana, quite a few of your distant cousins there.

this image really makes me think. I'm latinx but that woman with the blue top and black hair looks a little too much like my mom.

Those people are based. Stop being self-hating, it's disgusting.

I like the brunette, any more pictures of her, preferably normal-looking?

Why do you advocate for segregation, Abdul?

Nah.

In my opinion, as an outsider not born in this country, that is when this country actually stood for something. Now it's a decaying corpse. Back then people understood the benefits of segregation. It is admirable to think that there was such unity and collective consciousness. People actually read newspapers, books on the subject of Communism to comprehend it's evils. Now they read facebook and twitter posts about trannies I guess.

Attached: basedfolk.jpg (800x531, 103.29K)

People will self-segregate given the chance anyway.

Agreed.

you sound like an underaged b& who was born in the wrong generation.

>the power line in the back cropped like a cross
kino

Whites deserve to be [REDACTED], each one of you.

Neither. I was born in Cuba. And it was only when I came to the states that I realized the complexity of the Commie objectives -much more than economics.

That's Louisiana, so they have some French med ancestry.

>america with apartheid
>fairy tale land with massive success across all fields
>america without apartheid
>drug infested shithole with stagnant oligarchy

These racist women look a lot hotter than the suffragettes

Why are Any Forumstards almost exclusively spics?

God I wish I lived in 50s-80s USA

Attached: 1621087446366.jpg (1024x1024, 69.88K)

Maybe hispanics are simply more curious about your history, and understanding the overall human condition. From my perspective, we're far more family oriented, and I feel it's a trait that has dwindled in the states (not everywhere, see Mennonites, Amish, etc). History is important.

you're not nearly as family oriented as the Amish, lmfao. what a bunch of self-important loonies you are.

No, wtf?
Americans are regarded as beautiful people.

You haven't done anything itt but name-calling

No, of course not. I never claimed that to be our standard. But if you observe overall behavior, Anglos are far colder personality types, hispanics warmer. Though the South is a great example of more traditional family living. It isn't like wildfire in the states, it's more a major city and college town epidemic due to liberals in the education system.

I know bro.
It's over . . .

that entirely depends on who you are. i've had hispanix spit at me for walking through their neighborhood.

>Do we have an "Ugly American" image in your country?
Yes :3

Attached: 1640290409182.jpg (2598x3226, 943.22K)

That's a sad situation. There again, entirely dependent on the individual. I've had blacks hate my very presence in their neighborhood. Still other blacks who remained civil. But I completely agree with the user who addressed self-segregation, not because I defend ignorance, but because I prefer family oriented, respectful neighborhoods.

kill yourself balsero

she looks like my mom too