It's over

Now, that the dust has settled, can we stop pretending that Depp was anything but a completely washed hack whose only good role was Jack Sparrow?

Attached: 5.jpg (800x450, 50.89K)

>only good role was Jack Sparrow?
brainlet take

Attached: 9307D8E4-52FC-4F72-AD59-5A5BBDDE8F06.jpg (2048x1642, 1.27M)

Turd sisters.. we lost

He never wanted to be a superstar a-list celebrity, that's why he has countless great roles under his belt.

Say what?

Attached: 12ce583b5f49b20e03274cbb1f42a669.jpg (540x800, 73.11K)

The actor that played Bellend the Goatse stole every scene he was in.

Blow
Gilbert Grape
Fear and Loathing
Edward scissor
Dead man
Black mass
Ed wood…
I could go on

> Bellend the Goatse
Kek. Nice

His only good movie and I wouldn’t even know about it without those rlmfaggots (who still haven’t apologized to George Lucas).

I mean, even if you only include Jack Sparrow, he's the face of a multi-million dollar franchise that spawned 5 blockbuster movies. He even exists as several animatronics in a classic ride at Disneyland. That role alone is kind of a big deal.

Attached: 1652495310080.jpg (605x597, 67.58K)

>Nightmare on Elm Street
>What's Eating Gilbert Grape

He's one of those actors who has had problems finding decent movies to act in but won't get involved in television work.

This. Pirates wasn’t even meant to be as big as of a success as it was. All Disney at time was trying to make movies off their old theme park rides in hopes of getting people interested in them again. First movie was Haunted Mansion which bombed. Pirates wouldn’t bombed bad Depp not completely redid The Sparrow character

AMBER LOST
>AMBER LOST
AMBER LOST
>AMBER LOST
AMBER LOST
>AMBER LOST
AMBER LOST
>AMBER LOST
AMBER LOST
>AMBER LOST

21 Jump Street was good.

AmberLamps ?

I liked the movie where he took acid

Him and Leo fucking killed it Gilbert Grape

Depp should sue his agent lol

Johnny was so hot back then

Glad his career is over. Give it 2 weeks and we can go back to never mentioning him. Before this trial nobody cared about his poor filmography and even Pirates kino threads were just Kiera tummybait.

Wish hed go back to real acting

Damn D, they tried to knocking you on a Defame case!

>zoomer doesn't know any other role that Depp played before Jack Sparrow.
Maybe you should leave.

havent been following it but didnt he already lose in the uk trial?

take the L, amber

UK trial was against a tabloid so it's irrelevant. He won the important one.