Prague is now a certified non-walkable city

>Prague is now a certified non-walkable city
It's truly over...
youtube.com/watch?v=EnVvlhhqWtw

Attached: 62ab850ab30382409542eed9ee15c0df.jpg (767x510, 378.86K)

Why does the train at the start of video seem so familiar?
Did they just steal an S-Bahn from Germany?

i hate this guy so fucking much stop posting it

He's just whining that there are a few cars in the city center. It's still highly walkable. Puelto Lico is an example of a non walkable shithole

Why? He's pretty based methinks

wrong

Attached: image_stream-35952-3207_0002.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

What a sheltered faggot

because he is the epitome of all these annoying youtube video essay retards who do not know anything about anything really, and by that i mean they dont have any historical knowledge about the given subject, neither they know any specific circumstances or have any context, they dont even have education within the field and most importantly they dont have enough actual experience working within that country's specific field.
i work as an engineer with trains and i can tell you that by just reading an article on two on wikipedia or taking a train or two you have absolutely no clue about the challenges and why things work the way they are. thats the problem with all these youtubers, they dont actually have any knowledge they just read something on wikipedia and make a video about it

Yeah, Eastern Europe is far behind the West in terms of making cities pleasant for people. But there is some progress. Warsaw has better bike infra than London has. I visited the latter late last year.

Thirdies can never understand the concept of walkable cities, you live in human sewers. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: israel president.jpg (2048x1365, 516.03K)

Stop shilling this annoying leftie faggot.

I went to Prague once on a school trip

What would it take for me to get a job on a Hungarian railroad? I have worked for a major American one for ~10 years.

>they dont even have education within the field
This nigga does THOUGH

I have actually driven all the way from Estonia to Prague by car.

meant for

Most thirdie cities are walkable, you fucking Mongoloid. We can't afford cars kek

If you did it in one day, you can bear the title Honorary American Road Warrior.

No it took me 2 days. I stopped in Warsaw for a sleep.

Too bad. You were so close to being a king of the road. All can be forgiven if you were traveling with small children.

I'm pretty sure this is my longest one day run, but I think I could have done a few more hours.

Attached: one_shot.png (677x994, 632.19K)

i fell for prague meme
city is fine but it's loaded with tourist traps and streets are always full of people till night
don't regret going because of beer but don't think i'll be visiting again