Putin's propaganda says that in European countries many people already wash themselves only with cold water and save on...

Putin's propaganda says that in European countries many people already wash themselves only with cold water and save on electricity. At the same time, I don't even turn off my computer at night and always heat water with an electric boiler to take a shower. Does the propaganda lie?

Attached: .jpg (1890x680, 238.78K)

me killing myself

Well I heard the spanish PM told people not to use ties so to save energy so I guess yes theyre having a hard time

>in European countries
Maybe a few cities in Germany, because they're retards.
I just had a hot shower and I'm eating food cooked in an oven. The lights are on.
My electricity price is 8.89 cnt/kwh, not counting distribution fees etc. It was 4,29 cnt/kwh earlier.

No. It's -50 °C in my appartment and the police broke into my house and beat me because I thought about taking a hot shower.

The truth is even if there is a recession in Europe it will always be a better place due to having cleaner streets, better maintained roads, better infrastructure and overall better culture. I don't understand Russians obsession with trying to get back at Europe, I would rather be middle-class in Switzerland or Austria than upper-class in some bumfuck town in Russia with a mud parking lot in front of my house

No i am only eating gretchka, queuing for xleb, i am saving for month for xamburger, i am riding around in ox-drawn lada chassis, i am burning wood for heat and to cook gretchka

Russia won

>was 4,29/kwh
>is 8.89 cnt/kwh
Holy shit

Moscow is unironically better than most of Western Europe in those aspects. I don’t understand how Russians accept the immense difference in development between Moscow/St. Petersburg and other cities in the country.

We are simply saying that Moscow is not Russia.

Actually I am already dead. I froze to deatht and cats are eating my body. Posting from afterlife btw. Fucking sucks down here.

I still do everything I did a year ago, the worst I expect is that I have to turn down my heating a degree or two during winter.

90% propaganda, 10% truth. Europoors consume less electricity than Russians, but still plenty of it. And no one cares about small electronic devices or showers.

>Maybe a few cities in Germany
I only read that some german cities did it with public showers. Who the fuck uses public showers except hobos?

Hello this is Jan-Klaas van der Vaart from Amsterdam-Oblast. It's already 8 degrees in my room and when I turn the gas on nothing happends and the polcie show up!!!!! Please save us Mother Russia from evil HATO.
For more Dutch news check Incel Slava on Telegram

Here they started discussing reducing useless lighting like public buildings and tourist sites, and billboards to save energy. If that actually goes through I'll personally handcraft a fucking medal and send it to Putin.

Attached: Blackout_Todd_CarlsonTowards_Toronto_Goodwood_Ontario.jpg (600x375, 38.2K)

that's mostly propaganda. electricity costs are up but not enough to change my lifestyle

i have no idea how they do it.
I live in moscow and life's good, it's literally first world

Is it because Muscovites are less subhuman than the rest of Russia or are they just plundering the rest of Russia like oligarchs

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

all russians are equally subhuman the same way, there are no "better" and "worse" russians

Because even Shrek doesn't want to live in a permafrozen swamp.