We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now, *I* am the master

>We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now, *I* am the master.

Attached: Star-Wars-Episode-iV-New-Hope-Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18340978-1024-640.jpg (1024x640, 79.32K)

oh except that one time we dueled on tattooine lol forgot about that

>That time at the cement factory I wasn’t a master but I also wasn’t a leaner either…

>"That was last week Darth..."
>"just let me go again like the last three times"

>I've been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku!
>Just in case you haven't noticed the last time we fought in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Attached: 3169338071.jpg (900x900, 124.89K)

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time Lord Vader, or Darth as I call him, and I reunited 10 years after you were born? It was back when he was almost not a learner but also not yet a master. When he caught up with me after I skillfully evaded him 3 times in a row, he dragged my decrepit body over inflamed combustible crystals to give me a taste of of my own medicine. You see, back when we were even gooder friend than we are now, I dismembered him and left him to burn alive in an act of gracious Jedi mercy, and he wanted pay back. Luckily my Jedi robes did not instantly combust like his did back in the days (I had learned from the experience and prepared for this exact scenario by regularly dowsing them with eopie’s urine, look it up, it’s on wookiepedia). Despite suffering third degree burns to my torso, my hands and face were spared despite being millimeters away from the flaming combustible. Otherwise you would be looking at the same disfigured face I gave good old Darth. However my sacrifice was not in vain, as your sister that I had just rescued managed to escape for 3 minutes before being caught again. (She would soon forget my existence and only refer to me as her father’s friend that she never met) Luckily a good friend I had just met and already forgotten about saved me by shooting one random stormtrooper out of dozens. Despite having many ways get to me and get his long awaited opportunity for revenge, Darth just stood there and let me go. It was all in good fun after all, there was no need to take it further. I would soon meet him again in a later episode of Kenobi of Disney + (he was still almost not a learner but not quite yet a master). You know Luke, despite having experienced your Fathe… I mean Darth’s cruelty first hand, both by the torture he inflicted on me and by witnessing his killing of children, I would still grant him my full forgiveness and eternal life if the chance presented itself. Why you ask? Because he was a good friend

Attached: file.png (600x800, 531.88K)

kek

Where did Kenobi teleport to in that scene?
never understood that

>My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count, which was three weeks ago in Dave Filoni's Star Wars: The Cone Wars™ season 7. And my powers have doubled between all previous meetings we have had in between Geonosis and now, which makes me about 32 times as powerful as I was since we first met

is this from the anime

star wars is stupid

>Oh! Darth! Formerly known as Anakin! I didn't even recognize you in that big robot suit because I left the volcano planet before the emperor could stuff you in there! But it's not at all a surprise to me that you look like a giant geriatric cyborg! It's a good thing the Obi-Wan limited series on Disney+ explains why I would know what you even look like!

They're going to do some stupid shit to him in the final episode to explain why he looks way older in ANH, aren't they? Either force lightning to the face or he'll use a bunch of his life force resurrecting someone.

>What I said was the truth, from a certain point of view

I know Jedi's have to be cunning sometimes and perhaps bend the truth but Obi Wan is a master of it. In fact I think he bullshits more than any other Jedi, In fact I dont think I've ever heard Anakin lie. Vadar changes the terms of deals sometimes but let's you live after at least.

kek

Vader has Alzheimers it's not a big deal

Kek

>he led the assault on the Jedi temple killing all of my friends and extended family, he even personally sliced the children in a half
>in the end I cut most his limbs off and left him to die an agonizing death next to a pool of lava
>although he survived and is currently pushing for the most authoritarian regime of the millennia and walks around exterminating women and children
>all and all, a great friend.

Attached: ben.jpg (839x361, 20.21K)

Anakin burned more than Obi Wan did because it was fucking lava.

>wait... hol up random black woman I just met. hol up. you’re telling me that mysterious sith in a life support suit, who one randomly appeared at the side of the emperor (a good friend of anakins) the day after I left anakin screaming with 800th degree burns IS anakin? that extremely powerful guy in the cyborg life support costume who just came randomly out of nowhere shortly after I left anakin alive on mustafar? thats him? no way!

>look it up, it’s on wookiepedia
my sides

It was mitubu or some dumb name not even tattooine

what movie?

this shows writing is so goddamn bad
>rebel gets into tunnel
>runs for 10min
>black stronk wahmen ofc gets to the end of the tunnel without meeting them and kills the pilot

>despite having experienced your Fathe… I mean Darth’s cruelty

Attached: 1653125321272.jpg (384x523, 141.59K)