Is your country embracing modern, progressive values?

Is your country embracing modern, progressive values?

Attached: 1655253240728.jpg (412x618, 49.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10796849/Indian-surgeon-plans-transplant-womb-TRANS-woman-pregnant-world-op.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

What kind of surgeon does this shit

I'm quite sure this won't work

What the fuck. How can you even feel pleasure with an open wound

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10796849/Indian-surgeon-plans-transplant-womb-TRANS-woman-pregnant-world-op.html

And then what? You still have a male hypothalamus and pituitary gland so you won't produce pregnancy hormones. Are they going to do brain transplants next?

Based. Make bio woman obsolete. Fuck them.

you might be surprised to learn that gays (and bottoms in particular) are no less hypergamous than women. what's more they have way higher standards than women in some aspects f.e. penis length
t. knower

has a womb trnasplantation already happened?

Attached: dc7ef7b860e6cab95df8a56e75a1d481a0d5d643r1-300-262v2_uhq.jpg (300x262, 26.52K)

Attached: file.jpg (640x484, 34.31K)

is Futa gonna be the future?

Think they tried it to a tranny in the 20s and she died

based

In the future people are going to view "gender confirmation surgeries" the same way we view lobotomies.

Imagine if we dealt with schizophrenic paranoia the same way we deal with trans.
>Of course we can remove the microchip in your skull, only 100000$ operation
>And be wary of the government agents watching you

No clue if it has happened on a tranny but I remember hearing about a woman who gave a friend or relative her womb (she had 3 kids and her friend was infertile) and I think it was a success

another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust

Hormonal therapy.

Science and medicine will never stop until they are able to make a man give birth.

Humanity's capabilities are literally limitless, we could literally colonise the solar system and fix climate change if these was half as much incentivize as there is to promote lgbt values.

>if these was half as much incentivize as there is to promote lgbt values.
Why did i switch the sentence i was trying to make 3 times halfway through the sentence?

Can’t wait to get my boyfriend boi preggers!!!! XD XD XD UWU