Yes, you DO love Japan

Japan is the most loved country on Earth. If you pretend to “hate” Japan you must only be one of these 4 types. You cannot dispute this.

>Contrarians (most of Any Forums)
They only hate things because normal people love them, so they do not truly hate Japan itself but the popularity of Japan

>Ex-weebs
They hate Japan like a lost lover. They cannot stop thinking of her, but they cannot have her anymore. She is too good for them. So they pretend to hate. Their souls are corrupted by envy and lust

>People of certain countries I will not name
Their opinions have no value and I disregard them immediately

>The East Asian Anti-Japan Armed Front
They are a UN recognized terrorist organization and any suspected member should be reported to authorities immediately

That is all

Attached: A343B655-EAE3-4718-A460-00FAE578E0C7.jpg (750x939, 213.65K)

You guys exclusively make threads about your own country.

Yes

Attached: 54F4E579-DDA0-4E12-837C-DB3584ECA9B4.jpg (443x691, 45.96K)

I will gladly visit there once the travel restrictions stop. But small houses are too spicy for free so i will never move there

weebs are not people

They'll never let me in with their strict emigration policy

why do you come here only to talk about your own country
your country isnt even that relevant to begin with
not even americans are that annoying

You always appear in Japan-related threads, Irish
get japan out of your head(´・ω・`)

Too bad I'm Yonsei (4th gen) black Japanese I'll never get a visa nor be accepted by japanese society.

are you really japanese?

That's Ivory Coast

what the fuck!
何が起きた!

Attached: 20220806.jpg (1358x689, 315.26K)

Does Japan love me?

All me

you should open your eyes for once in your asian life

I sometimes pretend to not like Japan because I want attention from those posters and have them feel good when I come around

Sorry, Ivory Coast

>4th gen

dont lie, native

If Japan had any sense they'd be like Bhutan and force tourists to pay exorbitant sums. Their country is one misstep away from becoming as bad as the West.

>your own country.
He's clearly American though.

the rise of third worldism on Any Forums and Any Forums is the reason for anti jap contrarianism. they hate that a nonwhite country can be successful without blaming evil anglo/french/german imperialists.

i consider moving to japan cuz property there is cheap and i want to buy a house

is that true?
It's a shame because Bhutan was my favorite country.

I'm not the OP