American men wear pads because they don't have foreskins

>american men wear pads because they don't have foreskins

Attached: 81izPJP31wL._AC_SX679_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg (679x646, 63.56K)

>surges
what does that mean

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 97.59K)

So what? I just slip a pad in my underwear and I can go on my day. Totally worth it. Girls love circumcised men; it's cleaner, and it protects against AIDs.

Do you have tampons for your tip too?

The scars never fully heal because your penis grows and shrinks so much, so occasionally you get this mix of blood, pus, and a wet mold that grows in your humid loins. It's hard to get the stains out of your underwear.

How would having foreskin help in such a circumstance
Would you tie it up and walk around with a piss balloon in your pants?

what the fuck

don't you guys get smegma? it's basically the same thing isn't it?

since when does smegma have blood in it

Only the men. The women don't get it.

LOL

well that's a difference but i was talking about them both being a gross penile-secretion. what do you guys wear to handle it?

? What? Never seen or heard of this

why don't they just wear a diaper?

I think you should see a dogtor bro

we...wash our dicks?

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (400x366, 16.16K)

tits or gtfo

sharts

I bet you're fun at parties

we have foreskins to keep the smegma from falling out and then we can go clean our dicks

Never ever had demons

How are you supposed to shart in public if you wear a diaper?

Unfortunately I have a penis a circumcised one at that, never seen or heard of these and in HS never seen any lying around a locker room

AAAAAA IM SOOOOORGING

>what do you guys wear to handle it?
dios mio

Some guys get lucky and have a bit of extra skin leftover that lets their scars heal so they don't generate genital fluids.

I haven't had smegma since I was 10 years old. I only had it when I had phimosis. But then my dick is always clean underneath... Am I infertile?