Does your country shame older men for dating someone who could be their daughter/niece age?

Does your country shame older men for dating someone who could be their daughter/niece age?

Attached: 54DB273A-01DA-40F2-AF56-B1A8FDC245D5.jpg (750x629, 231.71K)

It is gross, though women who choose to date old men and prey on their wallets should be shamed more

Easy fix. Women stop older men.
Tadaa! Problem fixed.

>. Women stop older men.
"stop dating"

Most predictable cycle all chicks go through

>ages 18-24
>enjoying attention from older men to their heart's content
>turn 26
>immediately start seething about 19 year old girls getting attention

The free market is always the solution. White men can pick women from anywhere in the world now, you're gonna see western women learning very fast how to start behaving properly again.

>under 25
Mother fucker if you're still "discovering yourself" at 25 you should try looking at the big words in your psych eval.

>SHE WAS JUST 25 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

lol no most men in general are trash. That's why women go for the top 10% of men. It's a woman's market out there and if she settles for a man he will be happy to bend over backwards to get sex like once a month or something

why would you date an old woman ever
for what reason
what is the endgame of dating old women
why can't old women deal with being unmarketable

Don't know about you chuds but I've wanted a dommy mommy ever since my testicles dropped

Attached: 1E103284-A90B-459F-BB7D-4B7E7E3B5C16.jpg (1578x2621, 1.18M)

"My simp collection is diminishiiing ; - ;... I need to think about getting married now"

And short girls just ride the tide forever I guess, since they always look younger.

My no bullshit observation seems to counter that. The quality of women has gotten so bad, it's pitiful. Your comment is a contradiction btw. Even in church the quality or women has gotten bad. Apps, not even once.

I go to church and see disgusting race mixed couples, women on facebook, dressing like trash, all sorts of completely inconsiderate -seemingly retarded behaviors. Just no. It's gotta stop.

lol in your dreams roastie
I have a fetish for older women with fat asses and big, saggy tits

The quality of women doesn't matter as much. Men need and chase women for sex and companionship more than women chase men. The average man will settle for any pussy whereas the average woman will only go after someone who is a higher tier than her. Dating had always been a woman's market. Men should feel lucky they get to play at all

I don't care I only have love for asian women

There's hardly anything to chase. That's my point. You don't chase low quality behavion, shitty attitude, tomboy behavior, social media, etc

Where do you find them ?

To you maybe. Most men will jump at the chance for pussy tho...maybe even you...you just might not have the chance to see how you'd react...

Well pretty much this. And its a journey for them. Many don't realize it until they are in their 30s and there is no one else take their bullshit anymore. Very grim really.

Actually I turned 2 women down last year. Besides, I look for a woman to marry. And I didn't turn them down because they were unattractive either. It was a personality and even race thing. I'm dead serious man, look, nobody is perfect, but talking, we can solve a lot. But women have trouble even talking to men now a days. Not that you'd want a woman who talks to a shit ton of men, but you'd at least expect some semblance of respect among the sexes for one another. Inconsideration is on the menu, and women will pay for it. Because yeah, she can get whoever she wants, but that don't mean it's the right guy for her.. may just be what she deserves.

If you are a smart and good looking woman there is really no limit to what kind of man you can get. You can aim for a minister, CEO, or someone at the height of his career. And that's what they do. And decent woman get the kind of man they want with a little effort unless they act stupid and whore around. It's the party whore types that are hit hard by this.

I really do wonder why men prefer women in their early 20s as opposed to women in their 30s

>> That's my point. You don't chase low quality behavion, shitty attitude

She’s right though, women wouldn’t choose you either with your low quality behaviour & shit attitude. You don’t sound like you go on much dates.

There is billions of different women out there, one for every taste, you saying there isn’t really just means it’s a (you) problem. Touch grass

Not a fem user, but have met many different girls in different cunts.

Personality? Life experience? Not being a shallow despicable man?

This is the single funniest thing about social dynamics for dating. Every year I get more female attention and tinder matches than before, meanwhile girls my age peaked 5 years ago and will fall off a cliff in about 4 more.
I've been into milfs since I was 10 but I want to grow old with my woman. When we're 40 I will probably lose my mind over how sexy she's become, but I'm not courting a woman who's already 40 (divorced with kids). Way different

That's just it, when you consider marriage, your taste is more narrow. A lot more narrow. Our job as men is to lead the woman. If she is rebellious, she either ends up like a feminist with no kids, or you find yourself trying to reshape mental child behavior in an adult. Just no.

But apparently "sex work" at 18 is okay.