Guys i thought America being dangerous was Any Forums meme

Guys i thought America being dangerous was Any Forums meme.
Last night i met an old couple from Florida and they said they feel much safer here in Tbilisi than in any city they've been to in the states.
How did this happen ? you cunts have everything why can't you live in peace ?

Attached: ....png (920x851, 20.43K)

>from Florida
That explains a lot.

isn't florida one of the better states ?

florida isn't for the weak, they were probably massachussets snowbird parasites

Attached: 59975982-E9AA-4F21-8570-30B80EA84ADB.jpg (1024x922, 60.25K)

Think it is where the real Americans live.

I've never felt unsafe in Florida. Maybe they brush up with the wildlife more than I do. There's gators, crocs, panthers, jellyfish, sharks, and invasive pythons to name a few.

Our cities are warzones, the worst kind of people go to live there. It's basically the opposite of what's pitched in popular media depictions, country folk are trustworthy, cities are backwards and dangerous. People think it's ok to hear gunshots every night.

Attached: the-adventure-of-florida-man_o_6959765.jpg (690x2826, 549.11K)

Love to visit it once in my life.

i wish i was american, lots of money, but its dangerous
must be thrilling
eastern europe is like a terrarium, super bland and poor
most exciting thing is a bum fight

Attached: 4C8B488E-167C-4B90-9570-D71D59652D06.jpg (580x370, 91.44K)

honesty because they didn't see any upstanding black or hispanic youths. Violent crimes are down overall, but media coverage is non stop hysteria. If you hear a lie enough it becomes an illusory truth.

Attached: -1x-1.png (1296x822, 70.54K)

>>panthers
>>sharks

WTF first time I’m hearing this

The people in our inner cities do not have everything, they are very poor, and have also succumbed to a thug culture that encourages being a criminal, and makes it uncool to be educated.

>from Florida
they have crocodiles for stray dogs

The panthers are extremely rare, but you really didn't hear about the sharks? Florida has tons of shark attacks

i don't think they meant wildlife but i have no idea how it is there.
that's fascinating
even the small towns are bad or just big cities?

Bald and bankrupt said he felt less safe in Nashville and Atlanta than any place he went to in eastern Europe

Pedo opinions don't really matter.

Spiggers

Smalls towns are fine, depending on where they are. I'd stay away from Appalachian or native American small towns, those are filled with drug addiction

You genuinely can't go for a walk in the park in America without having to pass by several schizo homeless addicts, oftentimes they'll have tents set up out in the open without a care