I fuckin kneel to korean

I am very thankful to the Koreans for their support. Thanks to your cultural media strategies, the younger generation in many parts of the world is crazy about Asians. We Asians have been stereotyped as ugly looking. But thanks to Korean media strategy, we East Asians are now seen as cool looking. All thanks to Koreans. Thank you, Korea.

Attached: 9CFB338A-8BEF-4B7D-AE44-B871314DBB33.png (1125x2436, 730.63K)

you're welcome takeshi

Attached: 1659123325383469.jpg (850x469, 31.34K)

>> Korean media strategy
Plastic surgery

the only reason why you're still staying alive and getting treated like a humanoid thingy in the west is because of normalizing koreans in global pop culture scene. now when i say kpop you say thank you

this is actually so true about Asian-Canadians LMAO

All Anna's are cute

Nigga what kind of app is that

Just make sure to pump and dump them or get their nudes, and not actually date them
People that date someone because of a fetish they have for people outside their own race are usually unhinged
It goes double for these k-pop fangirls

Kpop is pretty irrelevant here desu

Attached: BtsRank.png (818x413, 20.88K)

>We Asians have been stereotyped as ugly looking
But you're like androgynous faggots. Is that worth it?

You're welcome, Timmy Chang.

LOL
it's funny to imagin the world where Kpop has never exsisted
Hell choson is still a subhuman hell and the only person wester girls know is that telephone man

Attached: telephone.jpg (260x194, 7.65K)

same with Japan and anime LMAO

Nope
as for Japan, even if no anime, Japan's presence has been strong
Historally and economically bigger than other cunts for a long time G7 brand is so strong and it's not only Anime. for example you love sushi

Attached: 1653910355397.jpg (2048x1366, 611.02K)

>>mentions plastic
>>squid gooks scream as if it’s an attack on kpop

Insecurity my little friend

I don’t know about Koreans, but you’re alright Takeshi. Thank you for Nikon, Canon, and Fujifilm!

what's the state of meeff for whiteboys nowadays? I guess there's even more egirls than before?

>mentions korea's cultural influence
>timmy chang brings up plastic surgery
You did the same thing first, my friend

Squid Korea is known for plastic surgery that is objectively true, now sit your ass down

asian candian males are known for being the biggest fucking cucks in the world
now shut the fuck up

I've found that non asian females into anime are more attractive than the non asian females into Kpop

Anime’s probably easier to get into than an a whole music genre, that’s my guess

Lol go write a kpop sound about it you faggot

Attached: 792942BE-DDEC-4B3F-A637-7D9D1B13D105.jpg (620x588, 73.41K)