It would never happen...

It would never happen, BUT in the hypothetical situation where Disney publicly committed to getting Depp back for Pirates 6 , how much would Disney make on it out of pure good will from his fans?

Attached: pirates 6.jpg (1400x700, 250.26K)

The bigger question is, would it be allowed to be discussed?

it would be massive. and they should get heard to play the baddie in it. would be awesome.

Apparently not kek

Janny is gonna delete this thread anyway so there's no reason to make it sound more on-topic.

1 billion

The post-Verbinski Pirates sequels were terrible.

it would be ultra kino if they got Amber to play the villain role

I know it will, but I am genuinely asking. Honestly. It would be a huge show of good will from Disney if they apologized and they'd win some favor with fans they're alienating.

why care about their opinion

Imagine the shitting the bed scene
>the code is the law
>shits his bed

At this point, Disney can't or won't make anything that normal adult men would enjoy.

Meh. Imo they were comparable to 2 and 3. But honestly all of the sequels are awful compared to the first movie.

I unironically want him in the MCU as Mephisto, to feed my insatiable appetite for capeshit.

Attached: Capekino.jpg (2400x3201, 3.08M)

They kind of need to now. People will actively avoid the Margot Robbie one without Depp. They could make a great movie, Robbie tends to be fun in movies too, but it's kind of doomed from being the movie that canceled Depp. Look at Hellboy without Perlman, or even people wanting Brendan Fraser in the Tom Cruise mummy film. They better find a way to make Depp happy, but Chapkek is an idiot and likely will not.

Millions and millions of alpacas.

it would do bank for sure.

>good will from Disney

Attached: 1621716343735.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

Pearl wasn't even the best Verbinski film.

CEo of dweebs here, in absolute awe of the work you've been putting in.

Attached: 1653379146939.jpg (1000x1000, 62.62K)

>Look at Hellboy without Perlman
That Hellboy movie had a shitload of problems unrelated to it's lack of Ron.

This. I would stretch that to include teenage boys as well though. Anyone still watching Disney shit is a woman or just pretending to be one.

When you love what you do, you never put in a single day of work.

jannys gonna have a long night

Attached: 694BF95C-C35A-4D28-97B1-CAD10AB490A6.gif (252x281, 2.98M)

Massive,people will just go for the sake of supporting him, if he dosen't comeback for the new movie, it might bomb just from bad publicity

What's your favorite non-Disney Marvel adaptation?

None of that matters in marketing though. People didn't want to see it no matter what. You missed the part where I said
>They could make a great movie
If people don't want to see it, they won't.

Blade followed by Deadpool and X2.

It's SO badly mischaracterized at a basic level, it was never going to NOT be shit, like Man of Steel.
Even if the CGI and makeup was flawless, and the premise of the Darkness Calls story followed faithfully, the basic characters portrayed by the actors was completely shit.

>Blade
You're alright.