Have you served in you're cunt's armed forces?

have you served in you're cunt's armed forces?
would you send all the zoomers to serve if it's not already mandatory?

Attached: 1647559604855.jpg (1440x1795, 191.52K)

Flag
No
Yes

Flag
Yes
No

No
Not right now

currently serving

Attached: kkk.png (838x629, 1.08M)

Yes yes

russian zoom zooms dont wanna go to the army?
why 'right now', you think its gonna change

Yes
It's a waste of time if you don't wanna become a professional soldier, you can learn basic rifle operations in a week and it's usually done in school here, during my service the only skills i gained was building clearing and engineering operations with explosives

No
If it saves me from serving

Imagine girl in center front capturing you as a POW and at first they all beat you for information but eventually she falls attracted to you and you secretly enter a deep sexual and emotional relationship but then the order to execute you is given so she secretly helps set you free and you promise to meet in a cafe in Seville when the war is over. And eventually a few years later the war ends and you sit at that cafe for months but she doesn’t show up. And you are terrified she did not make it. So you move to her country and search all the records of service to try and find her. But one day while walking the street you see her. And you run to her with open arms but she knocks you to the ground and laughs in your face. And tell you she as no feelings for you anymore. Then leaves as you cry in the street and sand

Why is there an Asian girl?

From what I've seen in Ukraine it's better to die calling an airstrike on your position or holding a primed grenade than to get captured by westoids

>have you served in you're cunt's armed forces?
Yes
>would you send all the zoomers to serve if it's not already mandatory?
Yes, get rid of all the punks, leeching immigrants and NEETs and teach them some fucking discipline would be good

no, it was abolished right before i graduated from school
yes

where does brazil get immigrants form?

Attached: 1630906750704.jpg (1440x1801, 182.44K)

These women wouldn't have sex with me, so tell me why I should support Israel?

> be Yevgeny Nikolayevich Vatnikov, 19 y.o., resident of Orenburg oblast
> get drafted
> get sent to an "exercise"
> fast forward few weeks
> BVLLkrainians surround you
> call an airstrike on yourself, in order to avoid being captured, because Rossiya-1 told you that ukies eat their prisoners alive
> realize that aircraft can't take off, because they ran out of spare parts, which come from the decadent west
> call an artillery strike instead
> they miss you by 20 kms
> as a last resort, you try to detonate yourself with a hand grenade
> does not work, as it has been rotting in an ammunition depot since 1960
> ukies capture you
> in the pow camp you see a water closet for the first time in your life

Do female soldiers actually work? Not kidding I am serious. Has there ever been a war were a female batallion won in a battle or something? I know I'm a pussy for never doing anything physical but would I be safer if they're protecting me?

Why are you so mad?

underageb&?

Attached: 1630437542858.webm (480x600, 1.92M)

whats a day in your life like? cleaning the rifle all day or do you actually get to shoot and maim palestinian children?