Why are Europeans so scared of this image?

Why are Europeans so scared of this image?

Attached: 324A4D47-EC57-4388-919B-1179A0CE83B2.jpg (480x360, 7.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gnomes have never existed and your continued insistence on suggesting they do only serves to fuel antagonist sentiments towards midgets, an already marginalized community.

Cease now.

I've seen one, but I'm scared of getting into legal problems, if I drop the green text. It was almost 16 years ago.

Do tell user, don't worry I'll cover your costs if you get into legal trouble.

I'll do it in a sec, I'm just covering my ass beforehand.

If you knew what they are capable of you'd be scared too.

>Gnomes have never existed
>t.never been in paraguay

I've seen one in the xxxxxxxxx island - Rio de Janeiro. Before I start, I should probably point out that:
a)I wasn't alone;
and
b) I don't do drugs;
And at the time - I was 15 yrs old - I didn't drink alcohol yet.
Civilian entry was completely forbidden, considering the island was a Navy property; but my friend's brother was in the Navy at the time - a fuzileiro naval - so we(his family and me) were allowed to stick in for the weekend with him.
>as soon as we arrived, we heard a gossip about the Navy's dogs getting attacked by a onça -- or so they thought.
>We just shrug it off.
Anyway
>Chill day with churrasquinho by the beach
>my friend's Dad prepares us great pão de alho, and carninha na brasa
Fast forward to 00:00 midnight.
>Me and my friend were bored of watching the X-Man movie on the TV, so we agreed to go for a walk — I mean, who's gonna rob us in an island owned and patrulled by the Navy anyway?
So we made our way towards the nearest chapel, since it's the only place left to go other than the house district we were in and the island's wilderness itself.
>as soon as we made it to the central praça, we spotted what seemed to be a midget with a hat; it was under a big tree and it was staring at a black woman walking on the sidewalk (idk what she was doing there. She was wearing a white roupa de praia)
>the thing notices us
>Oh.Shit.jpg
>then the midget thing literally STRECHES ITS LEGS into a distance and the torso just comes after like a cartoon
>Luckily, it "run" into the wilderness
>we decide to tell our story to my friend's parents
>we agree to tell our version of the ocurrido
>I tell my friend's mom and he tells it to his sister
So turns out we ended up telling them, the exact same history, except for a minor detail: I thought it was a duende's hat over the creature's head, whereas my friend assumed it was the creature's pointy ears

åh maj gåd, it is a TOMTE-NISSE!!!

Nigga that the KKK???? SHIIIIIEEEET

>>Chill day with churrasquinho by the beach
you can suffer in brasil

We actually have proof that they exist, look at 2:20

youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY

>THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS GNOMES STOP TALKING NONSENSE
>why did so many cultures throughout the world believe in things such as gnomes or forest spirits? Uhhhh.....
>SHUT THE FUCK UP

Vgh Gnomenwaffen

As long as you feed him som porridge, he's a pretty nice guy and will help you around the farm.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pls dont post this again ;(

I heard he eats foreskins

AIIIIEEEEE DIOS MIO....
EL DUENDE...

Luckily all the weird ones movied to Iceland back when we settled the the place.

VGH the sons of Odin will deal with the Gnomenwaffens. One threat fewer in the west.

Gnomes are literally real

>want to go for a walk
>specify that its ok to walk outside because you probably won't get robbed because the island is owned by the military.
Is this what life is like in brazil?

if you're going for a walk late at night in a poor neighborhood you could be robbed you know, this is not exclusive to Brazil