Yeah I got my arms and legs blown off when they dropped an exploding coke can on me but at least Babushka can afford...

>Yeah I got my arms and legs blown off when they dropped an exploding coke can on me but at least Babushka can afford that used car she wanted

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173.13K)

I got conscripted for 9 months. You have to be mentally retarded or low IQ to fight for your shithole let alone voluntarily join the military. If shit hits the fan I will dodge the draft and be long gone before they send MP zogbots. No way will I get nuked in some smelly trench or get my balls chopped off by some mongoloid. Who the fuck even believes in this nationalist dogshit lmao?

>long gone
Where to? Total war will never reach the Baltics.

Nobody was affected by the war here
Stop reading western articles. We already stopped caring about this shit in like late may

>>Yeah I got my arms and legs blown off when they dropped an exploding coke can on me but at least Babushka can afford that used car she wanted

Attached: (4).png (600x800, 18.33K)

Countryside far away from major population centers already have a place. Chance of anything happening is nearly zero but you never know what the future has in store.

Is it still forbidden to call it a war, or can you talk about it more openly now?

this this this
being a soldier was cool in 200 BC. Now no matter how big, how strong or how skilled you are , some 18 year old manlet can pilot a drone to blow you up into bits. Modern warfare is so cringe it's painful.

>be soldier in 200 BC
>shit yourself to death from dysentria before ever reaching the battlefield
Ugh...

No idea, everyone stopped talking about it sometime ago

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard.

Why? Having an ongoing war should be a topic of interest, no? Especially if it's with a brother nation where many have family
Rude

Drone warfare only came about in the 2010s, before then SOVL could still be found on the battlefields of the late 20th century (Vietnam, Korea, Panama,...)

Yeah that buzzing crap is hell you can see ruskies and ukies shitting their pants when they see one flying giving away their position for artillery or it itself is about to blow them out. Not to mention thermalsights god damn wallhacks irl makes foliage see through.

Not really. Russians in general are very disinterested in news
This one due to the geographical proximity was "big news" here but last time 99% of russians heard and world news was probably some beslan school attack some 18 years ago or so
Well maybe not 99%, but over 70%. Some people were mildly interested in the fact that some nigger got elected to rule over ameritards and then that clown after him, but most people didn't give a fuck
Nowadays (these last few months) only those directly involved into this (family, or living in the krasnodar region close to the border) hear anything at all about this "war". Most people moved on already
Russians don't like following news

how does one dodge ze Lithuanian draft?

Attached: 1000_F_356130337_ku0kMDdDzumhve6Rg0Y5PBpnx4wnnx6O.jpg (1000x1000, 121.64K)

You fuck off from your area of residence, you will be labeled a deserter or MIA on the way to the local garrison but knowing what kind of shit fest this would be I don't think that should really matter.

Interesting, what is the cause of this do you think?
I find it strange that the Russian people are not more angry with their situation than they seem to be. You have lots of smart people, good universities and the most natural resource in the world, yet it is a poor country. Meanwhile there are tons of crooks buying football teams and skyscrapers in London.

Of course this inequality is true in all countries but it seems extreme in Russia

go to university

I would never leave my home to fight for my country like retard Americans, but if my home town was under military invasion, of course you need to defend your family and neighbors

kek

I will never fight in brown shit

Attached: 1553827059464.jpg (300x348, 62.98K)