1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What is your opinion on the information presented below?
Yesterday I installed new gpu (6700xt red devil) and it was working fine, but today it started to not load the AMD driver and only uses the basic Windows one. I try to install older version of the driver to see if it will fix the issue.

Attached: IMG_20220709_174517_375.jpg (425x597, 32.31K)

It didn't help

Attached: IMG_20220728_164238_975.jpg (1009x744, 71.29K)

oh, I'm too poor for computers
I play vidya and do stuff on pic related, had it for 5 years already

Attached: 92b5ec87548d68db0b797c8d9cdbcdc4.jpg (484x484, 44.16K)

See, that's what you get for putting Devil inside your computer.

Attached: 1658836000596832.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

On second thought, was the card bought used or has someone disassembled it previously to clean/repaste? Bad mounting pressure could explain the card not being detected.

AMD must spend like $3 a year on their software division. Nvidia is an awful company, but at least their drivers work.

Yeah try to get it out and out it in again. Maybe it's the connection. If nothing helps you will have to bake it if it's not new of course

I doubt it's a driver issue, the card isn't being detected. Either it's, improperly seated in the slot, the heatsink has wrong mounting pressure or it's half-dead.

i use computer from 2012 i broke 3 computers accidentally and combined them into threee also the case looks more mutilated then a tranny's ding dong and pc cases in my country cost 5 dollars and 10 dollars new that look like they camer from the office new and oh yeah and i use usb ports i stole from a 2002 computer and it sounds like a refridggerator

Attached: caock.png (302x300, 60.06K)

also i bought a gpu for 5 dollars and now i can play half of the games on my pc and i have 700gb of movies and vidya

this thing had a 165 watt powersupply i upgraded it to 700 watts psu from 2005 that works like a beast

thats really weird, does Event Viewer says something usefull to understand whats up ?

well what i would do is sell it to some gypsy kid on the street for 100 euros and find me a new card on facebook for 100 euros, bam you get a used sapphire card that for some reason plays half of the games you throw at it

It's supposed to be new, but knowing russian retail, especially tech retail, it might have been tampered with. Box itself was closed and all other stuff was in place, but antistatic bag was open.

Already tried fiddling arount with connector - it doesn't help.

Thing is that it worked just fine yesterday and this morning. Then it just stopped loading drivers and here I am.

Attached: IMG_20220624_223242_874.jpg (821x807, 84.77K)

Don't fiddle it but put it out, clean the connectors and put it in. But then again if it's new go to the shop and ask them to check it. Maybe it's your motherboard

If you just bought it new from a shop it's probably best to exchange it for a different one.
You could try removing drivers with DDU, then reinstalling, costs nothing, but I doubt it's going to fix it.

Bought it in DNS
Help

Doesn't do anything

Did you use an nvidia card before? If so it’s a common issue for people who don’t know that the drivers can interfere with one another

If you have a CPU with integrated graphics i recommend getting a display driver uninstaller, in order to make sure everything is gone, and installing it from a clean slate

Thing is I used AMDs DDU, but it did nothing

That's what you get for invading Ukraine chud

Don't give a fuck about gayman problems

Another thing, did you check the gpu power connector, on both ends if modular supply?