Why do you voluntarily choose to speak another language?

why do you voluntarily choose to speak another language?
why can't you just speak english?

Attached: confused.jpg (830x591, 229.71K)

Efficiency isn't the uppermost tenet for everyone. Even then I could argue English isn't the most efficient language everywhere

name a better language, i dare you

english sounds like monkeys getting raped with a hot branding iron

Jag tycker det är mysigt att prata svenska.

Attached: 1659700875115.jpg (1000x500, 128.31K)

That's subjective. But if you ask me, I'd argue Portuguese and German are more likely to get you a job here.

and yet, there you are, posting in english
indecipherable

Jag studerar svenska språket. Jag tycker om det

Vad menar du?
Trevligt.

Attached: 1659701023387.jpg (1844x1200, 193.57K)

what does this even mean?

Hemligt!

Attached: 1659701122750.png (4000x4000, 3.12M)

now you're just making up words
there's no way that's real

Pasensya na, ginoong Ausie, kailangan ko mag salita sa wikang inang para lang masabi, gusto ko lang para magalit ka.

Attached: Goy.png (748x535, 267.06K)

el ingles es un idioma bastardo que se puede deformar a conveniencia y todavía entenderte con otra gente

Ko Australiano tavy ñandeko

Non à l'impérialisme du rosbif !

Attached: 1610225098703.png (231x312, 210.15K)

i unironically believe everyone speaks english and that you people are just making this shit up to mess with me

good old guarani, buen idioma para insultar

Tu dis ça parce que tu veux que la langue française soit la langue du monde. Ne cachez pas votre pensée monsieur

Guaraní es lo mejor en insultos. Son increíblemente gráficos, variados, y suenan rudos

a world where everyone speaks the same language would be a nightmare, because all the retards in the world would be completely unfiltered and able to communicate with everyone

at least the way things are right now, only anglo retards are unfiltered while all the ones who can't speak enlgish are stuck in circlejerks of their own languages

think of how much lower the intelligence of the average anglo you meet online is compared to international posters, now imagine that the average intelligence of every internet poster fell to that level

it would be a distaster

Hindi, sinasabi ko ang katotohanan. Nagsasalita lang ako para inisin kita, at magalit. Ginoong Aussie.

Je ne Parle Francais, monsieur. Sil vous plait, parle en allemande.

Attached: Goyo.png (811x450, 327.99K)

unironically a really good reason, i'm sorry for having been ignorant