Refuses to supply Russia with fresh bodies for their war in Ukraine

> Refuses to supply Russia with fresh bodies for their war in Ukraine
> Announces military drills with NATO member Turkey
> Cuts off railway networks from Russian use
> Offers to supply Europe with gas after Russia cuts it off to most of Eastern and Central Europe
> Says he won’t recognize D/LPR directly to Putin’s face
> Does all of this know that the military is shit
> His country has a sizable Russian minority that Putin can use to justify an invasion
> Several high ranking Russian officials have stated that his country is next after Ukraine
Does he have an endgame or a death wish?

Attached: 30272A86-74D1-4FB4-A09B-4BFABE15AD3B.jpg (811x442, 79.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_Security_Treaty_Organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you occupy Kazakhstan, these aren't Slavs, they won't hesitate to wage partisan warfare in the most gruesome, Islamic, Asian way.
There can be no occupation of that country.

Didn't Putin save his government from getting overthrown? How come he's not being a lackey like Lukashenko?

Just give them Javelins, Stingers and NLAWs

Mongol troops are brutal

Can't wait to get into classic Slav-killing action with my Turkic bros. It's a honored and exquisite recreational pastime.

>death wish
putin cant take ukraine, what makes you think he will be able to take anything after his army is nonexistant now?

this is just a start. all russia regions will go rogue one after another when they realize russia has zero power atm to enforce anything. its just question of when the gopniks will run out of food / iphones / vodka.

Attached: 1659605617607647.jpg (752x872, 96.46K)

he looks like the Serbian leader

Russians and Turks were never truly allies at any point in history.

>mfw all the oblasts rebel
Buddhist Kalmyk Khanate when?

They are in a military alliance though en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_Security_Treaty_Organization
Crazy how not even their allies want to help Russia in this retarded war. They even banned Z

If Monke does this, then Kazakhstan, in addition to supporting NATO, Turkey and China, will receive great support from all kinds of Islamists, and we will get videos of heads being cut off, but already in UltraHD.

Bruh he knows he's protected. I bet not Only NATO would come to their rescue but also China to protect their OBOR shit in K-Stan.

They have Chinese influence now so Russia wouldn't dare touch them without pissing off their superiors and getting truly isolated from the world

I'd wager Turkey has a role in this, since attacking he Kazakhs would drift Turkic nations to their favor and also harm relations between Turkey and Russia, when Turkey is sorta non-aligned at the moment, but just a theory I guess.

Lool, just install puppet dictator i.e Chechnya.

> Crazy how not even their allies want to help Russia in this retarded war.
That’s kinda my point. Russia doesn’t have any real allies. Especially the Turks.
The Ottoman Empire and Russia were historical enemies. The Soviets wanted to partition Turkey with Nazi Germany. The only time Central Asia was ever “friends” with Russia is when they were literal satrapies.
> Muh China
Literally plans to just use Siberia as a gas station. There isn’t an equal partnership there. Genuinely the only real allies the Russian Federation has is Belarus and Syria.

they also have a mutual defense treaty. if this is true its strange behavior. they don't think they do a lot of trade with non cis countries

putin had the opportunity to take over Kazakhstan when his troops were literally in the capital and he did nothing.
truly monkey isn't smart

Chechnya beat your ass the first time and you barely managed to win the second time. Kazakhstan has 10x the population of Chechnya and half your army is Ukrainian fertilizer at this point

>iphones
not in poles can afford those in mass.
there most popular phone is some Chinese shit.

it lacks US backing and western arms.
Russia just bailed this nigga out.

It is just a side effect of being extremely corrupt and retarded. Kazakhstan is receiving some money from western investors and it is enough for him to ignore 1) the geographical reality and the obvious fact that it is better to be neutral with your neighbor than to be best friend with someone on the other side of the world, especially when landlocked 2) the fact that the US do not give a single fuck about their pawns.
If he was a rational player, he would recognise that the west is dangerous and would try to replace their investors with chinese and russian investors, but he is not. Instead, he tries to suck western cocks like Singapore.

ok that image is funny