/brit/

awkwafina edition

Attached: 1659561207409112.jpg (800x1200, 159.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61230287
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659633699380729.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=U9jirFqex6g
youtu.be/HaLZlOQapWs?t=10
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11084229/Alice-Oseman-selling-million-pounds-worth-books-month.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

currently stroking my cock

ching chong ping pong

currently recording a chap stroking his cock

Attached: 1659607708605602.gif (644x800, 152.21K)

you couldn't just let the other general reach 500 posts could you?

Backberg howling in pain after hearing a pop at the gym yesterday

you should KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

Kinda cute in its own way

shes missing her left lateral incisor

the usa?
more like the poo piss gay!

why are rugby lads so gay faking it as ‘banter’?

What a fucking mess
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61230287

alri

Attached: 1659298381717666.jpg (1600x960, 467.11K)

A woman arrested for pretending she had a BBC in England. What would happen if a black man only had a 9.5" dick? Would he be arrested for tricking a woman as well?

Attached: 1659693389159164.png (672x693, 370.07K)

starting to understand how people can love their gfs so much they beat them

why on earth would we do that

lads I really need an "it aint bussin" picture

*thread
fuck off clueless newrunt

The Chinese.
What's up with them?

outer Any Forums would love and respect us if we showed enough discipline to maintain a 500 post general, maybe even 1000 is possible

They're like English people but they don't let millions of foreigners conquer their country without a shot and replace them

nice try janny

It's OVER

Attached: 1659669562473483.jpg (545x238, 20.43K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659633699380729.webm

so good

Do you just trawl the internet looking for mentions of black dicks

A Pakistani who had recently moved to England had been feeling extremely ill for a week and so decided to visit the doctor. The doctor asked what was wrong with him and the Pakistani complained of a terrible headache and sickness. Upon hearing this the doctor told him to get a bucket at home and fill it with fish, human faeces and milk and leave it out in the sun for a couple of days before putting it next to his bed as he slept at night and taking it everywhere with him. Astounded, the Pakistani left and did what he was told despite being surprised that he should do such a thing.

Three days later the Pakistani returned to the doctor "It's a miracle!" he exclaimed"I got better overnight! How could have it worked?" to which the doctor replied "It was simple, you were homesick."

*bans you*

PBBBTTTTT!!

No I'm not Irish

A great bunch of lads.

mad how much the sun makes places look nicer
just gone through stockport, normally looks a gigantic shithole
looks alright with the sun out though

>Tarjit Singh
>Hannnah Walters
So a Caribbean (I guess) woman is pretending to be an Indian man? Very bizarre

come on lets take this thread to 1000 posts to show the runts who's boss

Ethnics am I right

bro are you being forreal rn

Attached: s itt_eeeeee_e-1.png (1185x913, 149.35K)

Do you often post random statements in response to questions?

got drunk last night and had to call in sick to toilberg

a literal tranny with no cock can shag in this country

incels have absolutely no excuse

The Chinese genuinely hate Indians, blacks, Arabs the rest. I think they respect Europeans as an advanced culture and just want to catch up to them, not kill us.
If the Chinese had their way though, they would kill billions without a thought.

based chinks

youtube.com/watch?v=U9jirFqex6g
Mental how cost ineffective the train networks across the European continents are. If miniature supersonic or super eco-friendly hydrogen powered planes roll out as early as in 2030 these electrified moving coffins will be as dead as dinosaurs.

Chinese men (except benders) hate whites, seething over the women, seething over muh century of humiliation, seething over other shit I can't remember

Weird how the English aren't any different. The Chinese want the world to be Chinese but th English want everyone to be an Afro-asian halfcaste. Same overall.

lmfao the conspiracy theories

Attached: 1659696872641.png (680x561, 43.38K)

did the jews literally invent money

was thinking about what takeaway to order tonight then stumbled on this post, think it might be a very cheeky chinese

youtu.be/HaLZlOQapWs?t=10

Why is he so autistic

Attached: 1643996720181.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Xi wants to destroy the west

Cheadle bros...

Attached: Screenshot_20220805-122425_rif is fun.jpg (719x1129, 305.48K)

they stole the invention like they stole everything else

Money was invented in Akkadia

And I commend him for it

>19 hours ago
Don't believe their lies, this is more like 19 years ago

lets hope he succeeds. its in a right state atm and no one here is allowed to do anything about it

You underestimate the Asian male inferiority complex. I hope the ccp can deal with it somehow.

train pongs of weed

britan invented money

England imports so many Indians he sources of the thames has dried up now trying to give them water

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11084229/Alice-Oseman-selling-million-pounds-worth-books-month.html

wait, since when did we have fujos?

Attached: 1648316662750.jpg (356x347, 38.8K)

just cause we've got too comfortable these days and everyone believes there is no meaning to life so why bother.
people are going to get a rude awakening when they find out that muslims and chinese very well do see race and aren't as tolerant as other white people.
They're smart enough to know that the West could beat them in a war though. The US alone could reduce them to the Dark Ages.