Why do people hate china so much? i think they're not THAT bad

why do people hate china so much? i think they're not THAT bad

Attached: IMG20220124135619.jpg (4896x6528, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI8bJO-to8I
youtube.com/watch?v=fh0ZZP9BibY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will never be a man

Because the medias told them to and people are obedient cattle

Kawaii

yes they are faggot

yes, they are.

>i think they're not THAT bad
ignore the "i think"
already am

Because they are subhuman NPCs.

I don't hate China (Taiwan) but I hate commies. Simple as.

China is based.

>but what
but why*
my brain isnt working today

consider traveling or living there?

I dont know. First time I see a European with this opinion. Usually they're all like 'YEAH KILL 'EM' but then Europeans here support pseudo-facist and authoritarian regimes. I think they are just jelly or feel threatened by their economic boom

It's funny.

Attached: 8203.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

nah i never even stepped foot outside of europe, north africa, and the middle east
yeah i notice that a lot and because im an edgy contrarian on the internet i was like "um actually china good >:)"
but now i actually seriously dont get why its so hated compared to the US for example

something i see that is common is something like "but they're spying on us" but like literally everyone does??? so what gives

Attached: cover10 (1).jpg (1600x900, 435.25K)

Actual answer for Western non-East Asian nations (so excluding Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan who have their own grievances with China due to shared history and geography) is that they're antagonistic to the American government, the animosity ends up trickling down to the governments and peoples of North America and Europe.

add this

youtube.com/watch?v=cI8bJO-to8I

They're cheap

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

meh i dont really see a difference between the US and China so..
im gonna do a whataboutism

I explained to you what I think the rationale behind it is.

True. Made in China implies so low quality.

Because after a century of Western style democracy, America has passed her zenith and its sphere of influence is crumbling under its hubris and internal conflicts. The Mandate of Heaven will return to China and this makes mutt seethe.

Attached: 0BABC403-5E07-40CC-9A08-C1E92AE22BEC.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Lmao this is how my brother act

Also the whole belt and road initiative to indebt other countries by building infrastracture wich helps china more than the country. Example high speed rail line in Laos. Laos is now 45%/GDP indebted to china.
youtube.com/watch?v=fh0ZZP9BibY

The country is also harvesting minerals in africa and getting it for cheap.

What about who? Nobody is in a concentration camp in the US?

He doesn't see that locking up your own population because you go aginst the grain is a bad thing. Most foreigners that loved China have left the country by now. The chinese gov doesn't wan't any inside exposure.

isnt the Guantanamo bay thing something like that?
and dont they kill a bunch of civilians in the middle east
>belt and road initiative to indebt other countries by building infrastracture wich helps china more than the country.
yeah that sucks but dont european countries do something similar with neo colonialism

like im not saying china isnt bad but what makes it worse than western countries — im politically illiterate btw