Why do Asian girls like White men so much?

Why do Asian girls like White men so much?

Attached: 1659504400789218.jpg (868x1788, 221.55K)

super qt, i would nut 20 times inside her too

incel photoshop

The same reason why White women like us Asian men so much.
Because we posses superior genes and they want to be Golden like us.

Attached: Asian man.webm (640x800, 2.14M)

My Swedish dad hates immigrants but my mom is Thai. I hate immigrants too THOUGH, so it's ok.

Dude you're literally brown

After this picture was taken she was nutted in 200 times more by the white man

whats the problem? you cant have opinions anymore?

Chudbros, we win again

Attached: 1634989053572.png (593x584, 22.02K)

Are you stupid? I excuse your ignorance, since you are an American. But please hover over your mouse to my flag. That's an Asian country, located in Asia.

It says turkey though

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Attached: thumbs_b_c_0b14b0891c2be18ffd59b13e831d58c1.jpg (864x486, 67.65K)

I know few Asian girls here, who wanna married on white man because "kids would be cute".

Look how she lustfully gazes her eyes on the Golden Chad. She can barely hold herself to lunge for his dick.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.67K)

Dios mio... la atrocidad de las novias por correo

Chuds can't keep getting away with it...

Honestly the amount of wmaf couples here are disturbing. I'm pretty sure I could just stand in a busy part of downtown here and see double digit wmaf couples in no time. But the thing is it's not just white guys I see Asian girls with black and pajeets all the time as well

must be tough being hapa in sweden

Dirty nails. Unwashed cinak bum

t.

Attached: turks.jpg (700x436, 139.02K)

desperate want to fit in, which leads to self hatred

>my mom is Thai
Sorry man

Based "this guy"

He was obviously alluding to the fact that Turkey is rightful TECTOSAGE clay.

I saw tons of different ir couples in Toronto. Tons of wmaf and wmif, but also a lot more bmwf and imwf than I would have thought.

You will always slave in brown shit

>imwf
I live in like one of the most Indian cities in Canada and I’ve genuinely maybe seen this two or three times my entire life. Indians literally never date out, male or female it’s very uncommon.

>Imwf imwf

Not really, when you consider how many pajeets there are these couples are pretty rare. I rarley see white/Indian couples because niether pajeet man or pajjetas are that popular. White girls like blacks and Latinos. White men like Asian and latinas