Do white peeps seek out us Asians because they consciously or subconsciously know that we are superior to them on every...

Do white peeps seek out us Asians because they consciously or subconsciously know that we are superior to them on every qualitative measure ? I sort of think that Asian genes are the cream of the crop that they want to have it in their DNA, it's like they know they short fall behind so they want to "upgrade" their race via mixing with us. I'm not even talking about our indisputable cognitive preeminence, Asian physical qualities are what qualifies someone to be a top-earning model in Western countries. They call our eyes "hunter eyes" and worship it, if you ask random Westerner to describe a "Chad", they'll sketch out an image of an Asian man. Their obsession and admiration with our race is rather unhealthy and creepy sometimes.

Attached: 50098803188_7da696ec25_b.jpg (928x1024, 322.45K)

We brown people did it first

turks are basically arabs mixed with greeks.
no asians in sight.

The first instance of shitting in the streets?

Asian mean China, Japan and Korea. Not some random Turkey or other that type of brown people country.
:|

Then why every nation in Balkans and West Asia wants us in their team? It's almost like our abilities are unmatched and everyone from Zagreb to Yerevan wishes we were genetically related to them. It's like we are Messi in his prime but people think he isn't playing for any club so they tangle withe each other to get us play in their team.

Who's talking about brownoids here? They have nothing do with this topic, this topic only pertains to us Asians and our cognitively and physically lacking friends from the West.

we asians really do be dat famalamamalam

turkey is otherwise called west asia

you made this exact same thread on Any Forums just now
kys

Attached: 1644525910242.gif (722x689, 1.54M)

I want the opinion of both sides, chudlet. Yes, even yours.

Hello asian brother

Attached: images (13).jpg (390x500, 17.93K)

Top of the morning to you, Golden King.

I'm more asian than you.

Attached: 1659692456557.jpg (735x596, 90.84K)

>we
Sorry sweaty, come back when you're an actual Hun like me

Attached: 1648284338890.jpg (1024x1024, 76.51K)

What? Doesn't everyone of your neighbours hate your guts?

i thought you called russian a mongolic horde

Everyone also hates America but wish to have a fraction of their glory and preeminence.

>t. Crakker

hello my asian brother, one day we'll return to the steppes of siberia with our mongolian forefathers :)

You will never be asiatic, europ*ids

Attached: images (14).jpg (452x678, 27.34K)

we literally are THOUGH

>turkroach posting a samurai as his assumed ancestor
lmfao... amazing. truly unbelievable how fucking dumb you lot are.

Attached: sss.jpg (657x527, 40.27K)

I am a proud Mongol, the steppe is my home!

Other roaches say that they are asians,others say that they are white,others say that they are anatolians.It is obvious that you are a mutt nation.