Are we supposed to think that Britoids can fight wars?

WWI

*France vs Germany 1v1*
>Marne: French Victory
>Verdun: French Victory

*Britain vs Germany 1v1
>Somme: Draw
>Arras: Draw
>Cambrai: GERMAN victory

Why are Britoids so worthless?

Attached: Twinkjak French & Brit WW1.png (1555x1069, 200.94K)

Imagine them having raw gay secs

Battle Of France: German Victory
Battle Of Britain: British Victory

Fighting on land is for countries who can't afford to fight in the air or in the sea

Attached: 1607854962786.jpg (1820x1479, 420.87K)

Which was the one where they really slowly walked towards us?

>Battle Of France: German Victory
>UK+BeNe+Lux+France+Poland+Czechia
>Literally UK, having the most important position, running away from the frontline cause le German too spicy
>This cost France's best divisions in Dunkerque because have to shield their twink asses.

Battle of Somme

Think it was the Somme

Anglos always try to use the german victory as a way to insult the french but they never realize they're spitting on their own ancestors in the process

Every big battle won by Germany was because UK was in command, and that's facts. Hell, even USA, for barely being 6 month in did much better than these wankers.
Brits are only for being POWs or "relieving" the stress of allied troops and that's it.

Attached: Twinkjak BEF.png (769x1104, 101.54K)

France nearly surrendered in 1917 due to mass mutinies and surrendered in 1940. They are a cowardly nation and have been since 1815.

You surrendered to Emus. Literal birds.
Who gave you the right to talk?

Leave the thread.

If GB would have had a land border with Germany, they would have had fallen faster than France.

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

It's a ridiculous hypothetical because if the UK had a land border then they'd obviously place more emphasis on the army than otherwise.

Nice may may, but there's my statement is true and yours is just butthurt. Stay mad.

Myth

holy cope lmao, you never recovered that territory that you were supposed to keep from wildlife.
You're so bad that nature itself beat your ass lmao

You're stupid and wrong, it would have been a Franco-Prussian war repeat if it wasn't for the British's blockade and the hundreds of thousands of troops they provided, so have some gratitude.

Imagine winning a war, then destroying your own empire and then importing millions of pakis into your country to rape your daughters and granddaughters while jerking yourself off about your victory. The fact that Britain has brought its state nowadays entirely upon itself is something that will never make me laugh.

Attached: 234567823456.png (640x610, 393.83K)

I won't humour you, read on the scenario you're talking about if you want. You'll understand how stupid you sound very quickly. My statements about France, however, are the complete truth, which clearly makes you very upset.

never not*

Thank you lol germutts are so retarded, we're an island nation so we prioritised navy and air.

>The fact that Britain has brought its state nowadays entirely upon itself
Were Germans not running Germany when they invited the world's entire refugee population into Europe?

European imperialism was always going to end because they only maintained it due to technological superiority over their subjects. You can thank your country, Germany, for undermining not only Britain's global power but that of Europe's. It's why now the entirety of Europe can be embarrassingly humbled by one nation shutting off gas supplies.

>everything i don't like is ... LE WRONG!
Cope more kek, it's documented, and the objectives of the Emu War were clearly mentioned, and you lost. As i said, leave the thread for actual countries who actually fight wars between each other, not incompetent shitholes who can't protect their farms and lands from mere birds then has the nerve to lecture superior nations.

Allied forces had to stop supplying guns and ammunition to French resistance fighters because they were using it to kill each other over different ideologies.

I'm not even going to acknowledge what you're saying because you're just arguing disingenuously. It's you who has to deal with the white flag surrender monkey jokes. It's a consequence of your ancestors being cowards and is something you'll have to live with.

I accept your concession

Atleast they try.

Attached: file.png (680x618, 514.82K)

nice meme

>Fighting on land is for countries who can't afford to fight in the air or in the sea
who can’t afford to send poles to fight for them *FTFY