How does something actually make even the later Jovovich movies look good?

How does something actually make even the later Jovovich movies look good?

Attached: Resident-Evil-Welcome-to-Raccoon-City-1000x600.png (1000x600, 832.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2NX8Fcn0sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They did my boy Leon so dirty in this movie.

Turned a capable and charismatic character into a little bitch who's the butt of every joke.

by fucking every single thing up. it was like watching a poorly done parody of a poorly done parody.
this and the nigger jill. and wesker dating her. what a complete shitfest failure.

>Lisa Trevor vs. Licker fight
So fucking stupid

Out of fucking nowhere, too.

damn lisa was in this? i always felt bad for her

At least 4 of the Jovovich movies are actually pretty fun and the first one is a legitimately good horror flick.
RE fanboys are just angry that they didnt adapt the shitty stories from the games.

As opposed to what? Making their own brand of shit? At least fans would appreciate them if they felt like they had something to do with the games.

>shitty stories from the games.
cope, they did adapt it but ruined the story by adding nonsense exposition shit to explain simple things to retards like you.

she's friendly too, sadly underused after her setup

lmao REtards seething
The story in the games is shit and can not sustain a movie. Who gives a fuck.

I liked the first two, then it went off the rails.

Attached: 1619715643113.webm (700x700, 720.71K)

>REmake
>First time you meet Lisa
>Knocks you out
>wake up
>she's trying to kill you
Never understood why she didn't just kill you right then and there.

Because people don't know how to direct. They want to make a adaption to please the fans yet they never even play the games. Resident Evil is a game that has such a great story that it doesn't need to be adapted. The movies write themselves. 1 mansion incident. 2 raccoon city incident. 3. Raccoon city sequel and mini prequel, inbetween 1 and 3. Its not hard to do.

Because she's supposed to be like a child. She probably loses interest when she realizes your no longer a threat.

3 was fun, it's just that with 3 they started to ignore the endings of the previous ones and inserted major retcons
for example, the little girl they save in 2 (Angela Ashford I think) just disappears in 3 never to be seen again

Fair point.

Because while people shit on Paul W. S. Anderson he is capable of putting together a movie that is at the very least fun to watch.
Meanwhile Johannes Roberts highest rated movie on IMDB is 6.1 on the first movie he ever directed and everything else after that is 5 or below

correction the only reason that first movie has a 6.1 is because it was rated by only 24 people lel

youtube.com/watch?v=M2NX8Fcn0sw
So damn retarded.

based user. you see it too.

Attached: 1371192701852.gif (245x182, 974.3K)

paul is an idiot who can't put together anything the movies fucking suck and only fun part, the fights are not fun to watch when they're cut and edited so badly. kill yourself you absolute troglodyte of shit taste haver.

>the movies fucking suck
when did I say that wasn't the case
they suck but they are watchable
reboot isn't