Why is everyone in this fucking country so alien looking? i came here on vacation

Why is everyone in this fucking country so alien looking? i came here on vacation.
i swear i have never seen people so weird looking ever and i have been both in lebanon, spain and morocco.

im asian, but i swear this people looks extremely alien to both the middle east and europe, its so bizarre i cant explain, most of them are white skinned, a lot are light eyed, but somehow, they all look related to each other.
all of them have this same tired eyes, half have a small bump below the nose, they also have this weird duck mouths, 60% of them have horse faces.
in the south they are darker and more arab looking, yet, i saw more normal looking people that would look normal in europe.

but in general all of them look extremely alien, not to northern europe only, even to spain, and even to the middle east they look rare, what the fuck is this, are all of them inbreed? what happened in this peninsula

Attached: 1658210223083441.png (645x770, 15.59K)

Op here, I'm trans btw

I had the same experience in Netherlands

> eef
> whg
> ane

Touch grass

i guess its the horse face?
70% of this country is horse faced

No more like the feeling of aliens. I cant put it into words but they struck me very different from Germans and Nordics

Its true, you look like aliens, only jews that are your rapespring often share the alien look. I guess it related to farmer odontological adaptations.
You can see the contrast within british and norwegians based on diet despite the almost identical ancestry

they're very distinctive looking

its so weird, other thing i noticed is that they have always strange jaws, generally receding or weak.

very weird looking people, even their lips are strange.

i cannot put them on a map, really.

>I'm trans btw
kek

Attached: pepe laugh.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

>strange jaws, generally receding or weak.
there you have it
faschists started in italy
so of course they have weak jaws

not me btw

>im asian
Here's your answer

italians do not look nearly as strange as this board made people think, take your meds chang

Well you ever considered other people are also in Italy on vacation?

>asian
>calling other weird

IKR?

Chuds

it's the ancient Nuragic phenotype

eurochuds from peninsulas often look weird

Kino phenotype tbqh famalam

Attached: skysports-andrea-pirlo-juventus_5397576.jpg (1600x900, 195.89K)

I dont know bro. After watching the Godfather movies and listening to Gigi D'agostino, Italian women (especially the darker ones with nice toned legs) make me extremely hard.
Actually sir, most of the world is Asian so yea you are weird. kekekekeke

t. bug