Why does everyone hate Poland ?

Attached: pl.png (1600x1000, 589)

I love poland

Worst posters on Any Forums

I love Poland. I will live there someday.

Attached: vacations-in-poland---springtime-in-zakopane---koscielisko--small-tourist-resort-in-tatra-mountains-1191414196-92b3e7da867d4c35aa21a9ab02e78e11.jpg (2138x1403, 728.1K)

we dont
they did fuck up tho

Attached: 1659545920308.webm (1280x540, 1.21M)

Shitty country full of shitty people

What could have been..

We are subhuman, country full of subhuman apes with an IQ of 90, they frame everything as a conspiracy theory when i tell them the truth, the truth that we are German colony and this is good.
Poles don't deserve their own state, we should've been genocided 80 years ago, shooting Poles should be always rewarded. A bunch of robots, fucking cattle, fucking monkeys, fucking subhumans.

Germans hate them because they stole their territories, Russians hate them because they (the Russians) have a superiority complex
Hungarians started hating them recently because of their stance on the Ukrainian war

this is the 0.001% of poland, the rest looks like this
+ some forests

Attached: 1644720370981.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

Maybe in your shithole lmao

still can be tell your vidya companies to step it up

Attached: 1658361728151.webm (1280x540, 2.82M)

second shittiest and poorest county in yurop (right after ukraine)

I love poland, my wife is polish. People are not the best human being there though.

już nie kołpuj

westie’s are mad we didnt take in any brown people in 2015, its now entirely up to them to bear that weight
non european opinions dont matter anyways

Attached: 1CC6B722-492C-4A3B-A1E6-866F6786A544.jpg (710x577, 64.79K)

>Germans hate them because they stole their territories
It's like a thief hating you for stealing your wallet

As long it's away form pig farms. I could smell pig farms from miles away while driving through Quebec.

Attached: landscape-hill-grass-sky-field-yellow-farm-Poland-Rapeseed-tree-flower-grassland-plant-pasture-canola-agriculture-meadow-plantation-plain-nikond7000-wildflower-prairie-crop-rural-area-produce-flowering-plant-brassica-mustard-mustard-plant-b.jpg (4928x3264, 1.91M)

>Polish
>human
Polish women are whores, they fuck everyone, but Poles. Show up with 50 euro in Warsaw and you will have a harem no matter how you look like.
They are also flat, i guarantee you that average Polish woman fucked at least 20 men before settling down.

No one does

Not really. it would be like that if Ukrainians, Belarussians or Lithuanians hated Poland for territorial causes
Poland should be a bit more to the east

OP, this is what I meant with being not very good humans. And I’m not even discredited what this retard says.

A Pole has kicked my puppy once

Looks like where I live

polish countryside absolutely STINKS
but come anyway

Attached: 1652014205554.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Poland and Germany truly are the same country. Can't see any differences to here

Cope, fucking cope, that's what it's called. I tell you the truth about Polish women, they are golddiggers and jump on dicks of westerners, because they are wealthy.

kek I went to Poland and Georgia in the same week and I can safely confirm these countries are not even in the same tier. Saw random kids in tiblisi destory cars and buses on the main road with hammers in the middle of the day, while some Polish cities were clean and the people were friendly.

In Poland the subway police help with directions and share a joke with me. In Georgia they grunt at me for asking question then give wrong direction.

EU flags every block does not make your country European lol. It has some nice spots but it really is just a place for Russians in their 20s to have a phase. It reminded me a bit of SEA where you have a tourism and lifestyle industry veiled over relatively harsh poverty.

I don't hate Poland

>same
You are 4 times more wealthy than me, our countries can't be compared. It's like comparing Africa to United States, you would die here with a salary of average Pole and cost of living.
Being a member of European Union didn't changed it, the problem are Poles themselves. Look at Czech Republic, a better Poland. Why? The only difference are people.

bazowy zaprzeczacz topografii

curious

Attached: 1653318465509.jpg (4032x3024, 1.37M)

I was playing on NE server in LoL.
That's more that enough.

>Miszkajo na mazowszu
Lmao