Why does Any Forums hate Vietnam so much?

Why does Any Forums hate Vietnam so much?

Attached: Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png (2560x1707, 15.23K)

*love

We dont. Its just that one Korean schizo

For me, it's Hanoi

I love Vietnam, I just wish they would stop suckin USA balls so much

I kneel.

they're the chads of asia

i kneel to the vietnamese

Don't understand why people seethe about this so much, all nations should put themselves first and viets have fairly concluded that a stronger relationship with America is than one with China

better*

>shit on us for being US's lapdog
>end up being the same years later
>Damn you! Troonsland! You will pay for siding with them!
I don't hate them but their lack of self awareness can be pretty annoying.

Best nation in SEA and that's probably because it really belongs in EA

they're slowly getting rich
soon we'll have v-pop
then they'll start exporting electronics
eventually every food channel will feature vietnamese cuisine

The parks in hcmc are pretty clean and well maintained meaning vietnam is in fact first world

their mere presence triggers American boomer veterans' PTSD
that's pretty based ngl

They will forever be mogged by Thailand

A lot of people here say that shit about every Asian countries that side with the US on the internet. Don't know if they're nationalistic retarded or gov shills. Political culture here (if there's one and it can be called so) just resembles Russia in its shittiness or so I see

I'm pretty angry right now so AMA about anything if anybody even care about this shit-hole.

This

how do you feel about Vietnamese-Americans?
they are fucking everywhere

Vietnam is good

How dense is the air in 'nam? My sister went there with her husband several years ago, said Hanoi was pretty humid.

love me some vietnam, bro. if it weren't for covid gayness I'd have already taken a trip.

Attached: banhuot.jpg (500x250, 124.3K)

Honestly where ever you move you will probably feel the same. The incompetence of the people who make decisions about your life is pretty much universal. If you go to the first world your living conditions may improve but the pressure to keep your bills and shit paid increases so much. As does the cost of those bills. Nobody around you will care about making anything better either. They already suffered with the same shit so why shouldn't you?

I prefer Khmers/Laotians, Those niggas are just tropical Chinese pipu

where are the palest, hottest babes?

Attached: hue.jpg (1062x1080, 143.27K)

>Khmers
Black
>Laotians
Poorer Thais/Isan