I am a foreigner visiting Poland, and I have noticed that many Poles wear Thor's Hammer around their necks...

I am a foreigner visiting Poland, and I have noticed that many Poles wear Thor's Hammer around their necks. I also see lots of books about the Norse gods. Is there a reason Polish people are so into the Germanic gods? I thought you guys were proud Slavs

Attached: 783261412341.jpg (1500x1500, 563.14K)

poles are the next ukrainians of europe who will start doing heckin nationalisms and suddenly russians will have to BTFO them

but yeah it is REAL funny how the designated lipka tatar khazar jewmutts roleplay as nordics from eastshit europe

I unironically rate russians as more norse

nigga it just looks cool, i doubt most people wearing it care about religion in general

mongoloid larpers

touch grass

Stockholm Syndrome

Its 9am so Ive already been smoking up, Ive probably touched more grass than you today

AND Ive had sex already too

What are you doing with your life, Thor Pshekovic?

ahahahahahhaha

Because if you would look up in a dictionary it will state that synonym to the word 'polish' would be 'pathetic'.

Average pole has 4 brain cells.
The 1st for basic needs
The 2nd for Germany evil
The 3rd for Russia evil
The 4th for Polska stroooong!

>poles
>mongoloid
lul.

Attached: Novgorod1400.png (900x560, 24.02K)

actually the first 3 brain cells are reserved for thieving anything within 100meters of them, the last brain cells are for being butthurted

They are my sons. :)

You're a foreigner?
Where are you from?

loving the sigma grindset, russianbros, I think its gonna really work out for you in the end

can you send us gas for 10 times cheaper than whatever pooland will end up buying after shuffling russians gas from india to germany and then finally to them? I think it will be super funny bants

It's just a LARP, I used to wear one too a few years ago during my fedora phase. I used to justify it because I'm 1/4 german

Poles have a legit reason to hate their brother Rus Slavs in the east
That's the truth of it.
They were once warriors who ended the Ottoman assault on Vienna
Russians rounded up all the polish officers and shot them in the back of the head

Belgians I can imagine larping as Germanic pagans, but I thought Poles hated Germans and Germanic culture

Based russians

oooooh wow, t-they ended that assault huh?

russians literally dismantled the ottoman empire over the course of 300 years, but I guess we should thank polish prostitutes who got paid to do what they did and did it for once

Ive seen people wearing those around here too. I think its due to the viking stuff that has been coming out lately (series, games, etc)

Personally I wear a quetzalcoatl necklace

Look Austria, I'm on the side of truth. I don't support the empire of lies but you know what they did should be respected

You're a foreigner
You didn't say where from

ONE "assault" that they were a PART of, boyo

Let me repeat myself, Russians were on their way to sack Constantinople. What youre doing by referencing this one polish wewuz fantastical event where they rode into the sunset and gay but trad polish unicorns cried, is like "respecting" some guy for using the public bin instead of throwing trash on the floor, while some unthanked janny is literally taking out the trash by murdering paki pedos in your neighbourhood as some kind of undercover batman

I always thought it was just a fashion trend for people who listen to black metal, but I mean how is it any more weird for Poles to larp as Nordic pagans than it is to larp as Roman catholic?