We are next after Ukraine but no one will help us because we are irrelevant shithole

We are next after Ukraine but no one will help us because we are irrelevant shithole
It's over

Attached: 458.jpg (479x641, 42.03K)

next? you were first. You had your chance a year ago and didn't. Now you will be part of the new expanded CIS-SSR

Next after Ukraine is Vietnam. China will launch a massive SRBM barrage on coastal Vietnam cities with the justification being the Spratley Islands before launching a massive land invasion and coastal landing. Vietnam is much less defensible than Taiwan, it's also much closer to having a hot war after China sank dozens of fishing ships in the last few years. China knows it cannot take Taiwan yet, to save face they'll fuck up Vietnam. Screenshot this post.

China will

two more weeks

Next is Weimarica, we will launch many nukes at new York city and Los Angeles at once, destroying the synagogue of Satan and evaporating the cabal of high powered [REDACTED] that run the world. Then we'll storm the gates of Jerusalem and kill every [REDACTED] in sight. Inshallah.

I give it until 2023. The provinces where China can stage an invasion force for Vietnam are much more shielded from the international internet than the ones near Taiwan, it will be easier to hide troop movements.

Based. But your cunt is still better shithole called Mongolia.

China taking SEA is a bigger deal than Russia taking over Ukraine. Looking at how the West is supporting Ukraine, an act of war from China will surely be met with rape correction from the US.

>piss off Muslims
>piss off China
>piss off Turks
>just to invade a larger country than Ukraine with a much more hostile and alien population

I don't see it happening. Maybe they seize the Russian areas in the north, but I don't think they can do that without Chinese approval at this point, and I don't think the Chinese would give that to them

The US will not have another Vietnam War, whereas it's at least plausible we could go into Ukraine. For this alone Beijing reckons it can win in Vietnam regardless of the consequences/drawn out occupation like last time. Xi's got no problem being Mao.

The USA would not go to bat for Vietnam. Vietnam does not buy arms from us, does not participate in drills with us, and does not have any kind of guarantees from us. Also Vietnam's military factories are close to the Chinese border and their only possible ally (Russia, who they buy a shit ton of arms from) is behind China. They would need to hope for a miracle intervention from India or Thailand in order to win, China could easily take over Vietnam.

I will help you Nurtenge-san

Have sex. Now!!

China already exercises so much control over vietnam and the other mainland SEA countries that a military intervention is not necessary. There also is no chance of a Maidan event happening there that will diminish theri influence, in fact its only growing

I think for now your post can be recorded in the fantasy genre

China will most probably help you. Also there is no way Russia will be able to start another war in the next 20-30 years.

All these nations have a right to take over and dominate the smaller weaker nations in their neighborhood because the alternative is that they'll turn to mutts and their vile ideology of demon worship. China has a god given right to dominate East Asia because it's their neighborhood, instability and treachery in those counties will harm the Chinese. What business do mutt creatures have being in South China Sea?

Dame with the Persian Gulf. We are destined to rule over these parts. We're the natural owners of these parts and left unchecked we will take over these fake made in the UK nations in a week. The real country in the entire region besides Iran is Turkey, so we'll divide the region between us like we always have historically. And please don't presume to give me a pseudo moralistic argument about muh poor people. Every single one of these nations are suffering under corrupt, retarded rulers who cannot govern a barn let alone a country. Every country in the map will infinitely improve under our leadership.

Same with Russia and east Asia. The only place that ameridogs have any natural right to meddle in is Mexico and Canada, which they would have Invades and installed a brutal military dictatorship to kill all the leftists and drug dealers if they were humans, but they're Americans.

Vietnam does not like China and it has been a thorn in their side at the UN for years. The Vietnamese are undercutting Chinese factories as well, that's a huge problem for Xi.

Funny Borat country will never be invaded.
I will defend you.

>All these nations have a right to take over and dominate the smaller weaker nations in their neighborhood because the alternative is that they'll turn to mutts and their vile ideology of demon worship.

no country has a "right" to tell other countries what to do, but I agree that we'll let China step on Vietnam considering how they rejected us when it mattered

>no country has a "right" to tell other countries what to do
Unless it's gay marriage and child gender reassignment surgery and the worship of the Jewish people right? As long there is the vile nation of America forcing countries at nuke point to conform to their diseased ideology, any nation with the strength to oppose their imposition not only has a right but a duty to do so. China should take over Japan and execute every pro western leader and enforce Chinese tradition on Japanese people, it would be in infinite improvement over what Ameripigs have done to those people.

In a perfect world this wouldn't be necessary, but this one isn't perfect, it has the US in it.