Uhhh vegita bros... i don't feel good

uhhh vegita bros... i don't feel good...

Attached: 1659535181624960.jpg (1669x2048, 227.54K)

lol what a manlet

My height too

>deriving your self-worth from a cartoon norwood 4 manlet
retard

Attached: dumbbitch.jpg (595x345, 33.85K)

nice thread

>being so deeply autistic you take a literal shitpost seriously

Attached: 1627671617941.jpg (646x607, 86.14K)

But you are female

>Astolfo 25cm

Attached: veeeeee.jpg (300x168, 7.93K)

Bejitabros...

There's a fluorescent light, illuminating the room of cold concrete. The space is only around a few square feet, and the indifferent grey walls emit the suffocating atmosphere of hopelessness. Vegeta doesn't know if it's been days, or even weeks since his last feeding. His lazy vision sharpens as a familiar ring of light appears around the door frame, it's that time again.

"Heya Bejita! it's your best buddy here to give you your protein!"

"Kakkarotto.. please.."

"You don't talk without permission!"

A sharp smack to the face sets the bound and starved Prince to the cold floor. His gaze turns upwards as he sees Son Goku squat over his head, his diaper pulled all the way down.

"PLEASE KAKKAROT!!!" He wailed out impotently.

BBBBBTTTTTT PPFFTTT BRRRAAAAPPPPP SWEWEWWEWWW BREEEPPP RAAAPP PLOP PLOP RPEDPPRFBFFBBF

"-ghack! PLEASE KAKKAROT I JUST WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY AGA-"

"Mhmmm here comes seconds buddy! All for you!" Son Goku spoke cheerfully, donning another new form Bejita had no hope of replicating before he tensed his muscles and roared out

BRRRAAAAAPPP PFFRRFFFPP BRRRREAPPPPP PLOPPPPPP SWEWEWWEWWWE BRRRDEPPTTTTT

Cough "Kakkarot.. I'm going to get sick again.. please, stop this madn-"

"WAKU WAKU! I'm gettin' fired up! Here comes dessert! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Goku lowers his foul smelling pucker right onto Vegetas caked lips, the odour of expired instant ramen utterly overpowering, the festering gland pulsating as it releases it's noxious gases prepared to let loose another steaming shit into the proud saiyans pursed maw, muffled screams and choking are all that is heard as his throat is filled to the brim with our heros IBS, the dinner of /dbs/s favorite jobber. As Vegeta takes it down his throat, his insides churning and on fire, he slowly loses himself in the filth. He will come to his senses later no doubt, when it's feeding time again. Goku leaves, slamming the door shut behind him. Not even aknowledging the muffled sobbing behind him.

No

>doing exactly what you're whining about
lmao also retard

Attached: lgh.png (713x611, 25.91K)

In that case you may as well be one

>doing the exact same thing to the post replying to the original guy replying to OP
git in line, faglord

Attached: 1656011353695.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

>before and after using Any Forums

cute!!!!!!!

>mfw shorter than Bejita

Attached: femboy-transformation.gif (640x640, 3.97M)

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never understood why tall blokes are like this
and they say the manlets are the ones mentally obsessing over stature

wanna sex astolfo

It's tall blokes way to put themselves above others and seem more attractive. Both literally and figuratively.

same

I have to be confrontational with any american I met, I wish them hellfire and death

ok, as you were