Good point, an aggressive war in 2022 shall not go unpunished

Good point, an aggressive war in 2022 shall not go unpunished.
The west will show its enemies no mercy.
Putin will hang like Saddam hanged and I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: he's got a point.jpg (615x345, 47.31K)

They are referring to this btw.
If they are this cruel towards fellow slavs I don't even want to know what they have in store for westerners, Mexican mafia style executions I presume. We most not let it come to this point.

Attached: yahoo.jpg (719x475, 61.24K)

Scratch a liberal and all

Attached: 1654700685938.jpg (1536x1571, 194.75K)

I am looking forward to when Zelensky is found hiding beneath ruble of Kiev like a rat, is put to trial and tried for war crimes and war provocation, and is hung

Redditors and NATO cargo cultist leftoids are nazis, they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Z

Yeah I agree, I don't give a fuck about Ukrainians, but that would only normalize hate towards the Russian menace even more and I'm all for that!

What do you do for a living, Mehmet?

Russia will win

Russia delenda est.

>pl*bbit screencap thread

Attached: 1.gif (220x165, 628.56K)

Cope

Mehmet is the one supporting Russia lmao. Ain't nobody arabs love more then Putin

Why would you call me Mehmet?
Muslims love R*ssia.

I'm a actual German, I do high IQ things for a living, thanks for asking! How about you?

Attached: putinism.jpg (746x1024, 376.14K)

*an actual

Attached: dugin.jpg (800x822, 101.6K)

>cruel towards fellow slavs
The box knife cowboy was a churka.

Mehmet isn't just a muslim name. I'm implying he is Turkish because all Turkish diaspora support Ukraine for some unknown reason (heh)

>The psychopath is a leaf

Why are Canadians like this?

Attached: 1637012708477.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Turks are muslims too, just not arabs.

Nuke the russian subhumans

It's a historical inevitability that one day the American weapons, and the ideologies packaged with them, will stop arriving. Long after that day your descendants will probably find your craven worship of the American empire backwards and shameful.
Liberalism is a historical dead end

Mehmet is a Turkish name retard. When someone calls you Mehmet, they are specifically saying you are Turkish. How dumb are you? No wonder you made this thread.

How dumb are you? I said Mehmet is a muslim name, Turks are a subgroup of muslims.
Fuck off Ivan, slavs are the low IQ subhumans.

Test

what happens if Russia takes Ukraine and Zelensky is killed?

So true! In this case when it's the Ukraine that gets the weapons R*ssia can't even defeat them lol.
Can't wait for German tanks to roll through the R*ssian steppe again.
All the Germans in eastern Europe that were genocided by vile mongol hordes shall be avenged.

Attached: lend lease.jpg (474x707, 49.81K)