Islam is right about women

Islam is right about women.

Attached: 01801F86-62CB-4EFC-A088-0EF328411BB9.jpg (1242x1445, 1.11M)

Honestly I feel nothing when a humus muncher from a high birthrate country dies. In fact, I actually feel quite happy about it.

I care, is very sad

yaaawn

That same day 3 people were killed and 2 other committed suicide it's a shithole brother not worth even reading about

>2 other committed suicide
Only two people? No suffering in Egypt I guess

Same here believe me, everyone is so fucked in their head by this shithole we live in that mkst people didn't pat an eye or just ssid she had it coming and went one ith their shitty lives, aslo humus is very expensive here and is considered somewhat a luxury

>That same day 3 people were killed and 2 other committed suicide

Why are you making things up, nigger? Are you mentally ill?

you can thank the iranians for this.
if they hadn't weakened the eastern roman empire so much this never would have happened

Ahahaha nice one
Nah senpai only two were publicly announced, suicide rates are very low in Egypt, due to multiple factors one of which is that the familt gets fined if thier child commits suicide in some cases
And another factor is religion most egyptians endure thier shitty lives because they believ one day they'll have a good one on the other side, we have a saying "i don't want to live Egyptian and die a non-believer (ie hell in after life)"
Also suicide means an exit from religion so, they don't get to have normal funerals nor do we praybfor them nor do they get buried with their families so suicide is nkt very commonly heard off here

sun and moon

Same day a judge killed his wife and son, some man in mansoura drove off a bridge and a guy jumped off the cairo tower may they rest in peace all of them

I could have saved her bros...

but in Islam the dude just comitted murder and according to sharia law he should be executed.
Egypt is secualr. The dude will just get 20 years of jail.

Whores deserve it, i can't wait for Muslims to take over this cucked shithole

Attached: 0946F3AB-7CB6-489E-B3C9-4E2807D7C2E3.jpg (1125x1567, 869.49K)

It's a mentally ill subhuman fakestinian refugee
Based Israeli BVLLS completely buck broke them beyond salvation

Attached: C166241C-EE00-4C2E-AB66-1ACE6E589D85.jpg (646x475, 37.93K)

Why would i make this up?

He actually got a hanging sentence

This dude also should be executed. Saudi arabia is secualr.
Based

What the fuck are you talking about

Saudia is secular
If the mother dropped the charges the country can't do shit

Stop making shit up. That guy that killed her is getting the death sentence

Attached: 1637909347416.jpg (1282x1124, 332.48K)

Fyi I censored her because you westerns are degenerate