Is Paris really a shit hole?

Is Paris really a shit hole?

Attached: 1971b836e374b896ff4311fae42739db--wiccan-pagan.jpg (446x574, 25.77K)

yeah even I can pass as White imagine how it smells like
also everything expensive

there are my first day exploring Paris live streamers fishing for Africans doing what they do

zucchini in linguini.

I hear that Paris is in the top five, if not world capitol for public urination reports. This was a while ago, so everyone else probably caught up.

No, it just has acquired SOVL

DO NOT POST IT

Apart from being hassled by Africans selling those Eiffel tower souvenirs, it's alright. It was funny when the police pulled up and seeing hundreds of the bastards run away instantly, felt like I was watching an Olympic 100m event.

Attached: 2948283.jpg (640x424, 88.07K)

Yes id rather be my third world country than there.

it has beautiful things, palaces, monuments, museums of treasures and impressive architecture but it is swarming with rats, shitskins, gypsies, cars, pollution, the pompidou, tourists, lack of fresh air, noise, and shitty government legislating

If it could be cleansed, the non-whites relocated, dirt fixed, and the louvre closed to the public, reestablishing it as seat to the King, it would be Godly

Why can't all French women look like that

They have beurettes so no

don't post it

this is very true, pesky bastards.
it was cool seeing the soldiers guard the eiffel tower with their tacticool FAMAS rifles

>Swarming with the Pompidou
You don't know what it means do you

It's more safe in the shittiest towns here than on central streets in paris
and i'm not even joking

the museum of modern 'art'

>Is Paris really a shit hole?

Attached: 1641892798470.webm (640x360, 1.84M)

nigger filled shithole that should be gassed with VX or some other horrific nerve gas bullshit

I wish Russian language wasn't so fvcking hard to learn bros...

I literally stepped out of the train station into a stream of urine flowing down the sidewalk because some girl was squatting not 6 ft away with skirt hiked up over her waist taking a piss right there in the open on a busy street. Not in an alley or anything. Told me everything I needed to know about Paris in LITERALLY the first 10 seconds of me being there.

you can simulate a trip to paris by hanging out next to a piss and shit covered public bathroom next to the gas station in the "hood"