What are your international thoughts on settler colony countries?

What are your international thoughts on settler colony countries?

Attached: Captin-Cook-takes-possession-of-Australia-colonalism-british-empire-capital-indigenous-1024x583.jpg (1024x583, 156.15K)

Objectively good if they're established by Anglos

Natives are neither real men nor do they let men thrive when kept alive. And this world is worthless no matter how much we love it. It will come down to ruins.

Anyone can be native user. Your family is probably native to Algeria. Phoenicians are native to Lebanon just like Britons are native to Britain. Get it?

I'm pro if they are anglos settling the place

Namibia seems nice.
I think they are interesting because you have people adapting to environments completely alien to tehri natural conditions

Attached: images (21).jpg (634x484, 93.71K)

There were not enough anglos for the whole empire, now 70 years later half the world is still third world

All the Anglos jumped ship to the colonies. The UK is the least Anglo country in the big 5.

Best colonies, too bad Iberians decided quick profit was a better idea

they are better than old world countries because they were mostly set by people with ambition and they still don't have centuries old consolidated elite nor enough power to reign over their population like in Europe or Asia

>no consolidated elite
what is Argentina

everyone should go back to their original country

if not u can't complain about the replacement

>everyone should go back to their original country
Mad how the UK would suddenly have a population of like 250 million

FUCK YOUR UNION JACK I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

Argentina is super unstable fren

>Namibia seems nice.
In theory but it's actually super unequal to a disturbing extent.

fpbp

that's true for every "nice" African country. just give them time, it's their first century of existence. theyll have it figured it out by the 22nd century

THROW THE ROYALS TO THE DOGS
EIRE BELONGS TO BLACKS AND WOGS
SING IT WITH ME

Damn true. Imagine Spain if they took everyone with 50%+ Spanish DNA

Based af. I relate way more to other settler colonist offspring than old worlders.

No like it's exceptionally bad on that front even for Southern Africa.

Real spaniards abroad are only like 2 million

Yeah because spaniards can’t stop race mixing. Now that there are many nafris and Dominicans are in Spain itself, you will become mutts just like your offspring countries.