Islam destroys culture

>the tiny Hindu island of Bali is more well known to the world than the rest of Muslim Indonesia combined

Attached: Bali_in_Indonesia_(special_marker).svg.png (640x293, 80.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvxDTIU-dn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_international_visitors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Technically, Islam is a type of culture. The problem is that its infection reformats better cultures.

>the designated touristic area is more well known to the world than the rest of other islands in Indonesia combined
WOAH....

I liked Indonesia just because of the existance of Bali, but after Any Forums informed that Indonesians hate Bali for not being muslims, I started to hate Indonesia.
youtube.com/watch?v=XvxDTIU-dn4

Good point

>Islam destroys culture
>I hate Indonesia

Attached: 1659499373931471.jpg (859x960, 54.79K)

Islam saved my people from demons.

Attached: 621360f39c706.jpg (700x467, 98.4K)

People may have heard about Jakarta, but it's just because it's capital of a country. We don't know what Jakarta has. You guys are just slightly better than Pakistan or Bangladesh which don't have Bali.

Jakarta is not touristic area unlike Bangkok or KL

Do you know Indonesia have the largest Buddhist temple in the world? Its not in Bali too but in one of Muslim island

Attached: a9f11fed2ed3e85dc567e4cfc34370e0.jpg (1200x800, 217.03K)

Yes sadly

Attached: sketch-1654691403622.png (1377x1080, 1.23M)

the orange pipo cannot walk a mile without stepping on a landmine or boobytrap and cannot pass a day without getting a coup

We don't know about KL too, but it's just another proof that muslims are xenophobic destroyers of culture.

Another proof of Islam has no culture.

why is it the designated tourist area

just myanmar not heckin siam

thailand has coups all the time lmao what do you mean

If muslims discovered the americas either from the east or west, by malians or indonisians, you'd be still speaking Aztec or whatever, gomez.

they just have minor disagreements with their monarchy and government sometimes. but they are perfect otherwise ok? >:(

>We don't know about KL too, but it's just another proof that muslims are xenophobic destroyers of culture.
It's not my problem if you're actually an idiot that doesn't know KL user, it's literally more visited than Istanbul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_international_visitors
Also stop lying

Attached: IMG_20220805_114103.jpg (1080x621, 83.44K)

Thai coups are completely different from coups in Latin America. It's western media call government change by military guys' party coups.

VGH...

>Hindu culture
And nothing value was lost.