Tfw the girl isn't violently murdered at the end

>tfw the girl isn't violently murdered at the end

Attached: 1654093924636.jpg (1280x720, 86.46K)

>Man and woman have sexual relationship
>"Uh oh, looks like someone has a case of the notgays"

i always get erections when hot women get killed in movies. i don't know why

>Dude lets destroy the tape that featured sexy women in any capacity

Attached: 1537180387596.jpg (1649x933, 135.02K)

I can't even get off to women being killed anymore.

It is like watching someone chop firewood.

Jay is currently under fire for his critical views on Kenobi. Let's hurry to his side, /vr/os!

Attached: FT7rwtgWQAAWFdR.png (778x145, 28.11K)

Hi Jay

I really don't like this guy because I can imagine him proclaiming himself a "movie guy" and then recommending me Hereditary.

Why aren't there any movies where women have their limbs broken with sledgehammers until they're rubbery and black and blue all over, their nipples and fingernails torn off by red hot pliers, their vaginas sliced open to the bone with rusty razor blades and then being impaled on feces and vomit covered rebar up the asshole and left to die in the desert to be ripped apart by vultures and coyotes?
Has political correctness gone too far?

Attached: 1546997640416.jpg (640x640, 28.8K)

>the prostitute screams in a very unsatisfying way while you stab her to death, turning the murder from the sexual release you fantasized about all week into an unpleasant chore

Attached: 1645371506460.jpg (400x225, 16.08K)

For me it's women getting their faces violently destroyed, like the liquid nitrogen scene in Jason X or that one horror movie from a few years ago where the MC hammers another girls face into mush with a dumbbell

Does anyone else get kind of horny thinking about women dying of exposure in survival situations alone with no one to help them? I think what makes me horny about it is that if i was there I could save them but I'm not so I can't and instead they die thinking about their families and crying. I used to masturbate thinking about female soldiers in world war 1 being deployed and being wounded in no man's land and bleeding to death hundreds of feet from anyone and unable to do anything but just lay there and if she moved she'd get spotted by a sniper so she had to lay there while flies landed on her and began to consume her body. When I was much younger I would rub my dick on the ground playing dead in war games but instead of imagining it was female soldiers I just imagined I was a generic normal soldier cause I didn't like girls back then.

I hate women so much it is unreal. I grind my teeth just thinking about them and when I see one I literally tremble with rage and have to keep myself from being physically violent. How do I deal with it bros? How can I ever even be happy? How can anything good exist in a world that contains such filth?

>tfw watching death proof

Why do RLMtards act like Jay is some sicko obsessed with obscure movies directed by unknown directors where women are brutally murdered just because he likes The Evil Dead?.

Attached: 20160127002542.png (198x155, 1.21K)

because Kike Cucklasa ruined the Star wars franchise for no reason and its funny ahahahahahahahahaahahahsdgd he totally doesn't need to kys die die die die rigth fucking now amiright nigger niggers???? LOL

Because he is?

Sam Raimi is not an unknown director, The Evil Dead is not an obscure film and Jay is the second to cry about violence to women in movies, after Josh a.k.a "The Wizard".

Imagine having sex with Jay from redlettermedia haha

Jeez Louise, cool it on the misogyny.