How is this movie any different from capeshit?

>Hero can apparently do no wrong
>Hero's instincts are always right
>Hero almost on the verge of losing until miraculously rescued
>Through self-belief, hero defeats villain despite huge odds stacked against him

I could go on and on, the entire plot of this movie was unrealistic from the get go.

Attached: Top_Gun_Maverick_Poster.jpg (261x381, 100.24K)

>how is this movie any different from capeshit
Because it's good and I like it.

only fags like that shit

>how is this movie any different from capeshit
hero is a straight white male

So who was the hero in Captain america : first avenger?

I dont know, I dont watch capeshit

It is capeshit, like every good blockbuster it is considered a Marvel movie to normies

Like Thor, GotG, every Spiderman, Dr Strange, Iron Man, Captain America, Ant Man and Loki?

Dr Strange is gay, chud

Hero constantly fucks up. Crashed superjet. Puts people in risky situations. Has social and behavioural and mental issues. Literally the only thing he's good at is flying and that's only because of 30 years experience.

>How is this movie any different from capeshit?
It has practical effects and good cinematography, and there's no quips every five minutes.

>REEEEEEEEEE

I WANT TO HATE EVERYTHING

Touch grass faggot.

Wow you've just described every hollywood movie ever. Congrats, op.

>Crashed superjet.
Was it an F-35? Because that's pretty unfair of you, unlimited American taxpayer monies are lucky to keep 20% of those things in the air.
It's like blaming the pilot when an Osprey crashes and kills everyone.

Who cares? It was kino

no, some experimental Aurora class black project from area 51 conspiracy

if it was capeshit there would be
>more quips
>set up for another sequel
>90% more cgi
>shitty camerawork

>>Hero can apparently do no wrong
he trashes a jet at the beginning. also they repeat a lot in the movie that he fucks up constantly but ice man keeps saving his ass from being demoted.
he definitely makes less mistakes than in the first movie because his character he has grown up

>>Through self-belief, hero defeats villain despite huge odds stacked against him
it's supposed to be an heroic film, did you know capeshit didn't invent that, right?

still a solid 8/10 film

He literally gets fired in the first 15min for going too far and only got bailed out because his best buddy is a four star admiral.

And it's totally pointless. There's no reason not to bring the SR-71 out of retirement for one last ride. Plus, I totally would have pissed and shit and jizzed all over myself in excitement if they put a Blackbird on the screen instead of some scifi bullshit.

>It has practical effects
It's mostly CGI, say 90%. I was lured to believe it would be real shots like in the good old days, but it wasn't.

>Hero can apparently do no wrong
Just like Tom Cruise ?